Lenovo Yoga 900 (only wifi) HA installation issue

Hi, I am new here and it is my first post.
I use Home Assistant at home but present computer is very slow (eMachines) and I decided to repleace it to new one.

I chose Lenovo Yoga 900 because after installation it can be something like tablet standing on the table with all parameters on it. Lenovo is equipped with wifi card only (there is not ethernet socket).
As OS I use Debian 11.

For installation I used guide from the community (see below link)

https://community.home-assistant.io/t/installing-home-assistant-supervised-on-debian-11/200253

I followed instruction and it seemed that everything was ok until I started installing of package dpkg -i homeassistant-supervised.deb. And unfortunately it failed. See below effect of that installation.

homeassistant@HA:~/Downloads$ sudo dpkg -i homeassistant-supervised.deb 
(Reading database ... 310954 files and directories currently installed.)
Preparing to unpack homeassistant-supervised.deb ...
[warn] 
[warn] If you want more control over your own system, run
[warn] Home Assistant as a VM or run Home Assistant Core
[warn] via a Docker container.
[warn] 
[warn] ModemManager service is enabled. This might cause issue when using serial devices.
Leaving 'diversion of /etc/NetworkManager/NetworkManager.conf to /etc/NetworkManager/NetworkManager.conf.real by homeassistant-supervised'
Leaving 'diversion of /etc/NetworkManager/system-connections/default to /etc/NetworkManager/system-connections/default.real by homeassistant-supervised'
Leaving 'diversion of /etc/docker/daemon.json to /etc/docker/daemon.json.real by homeassistant-supervised'
Leaving 'diversion of /etc/network/interfaces to /etc/network/interfaces.real by homeassistant-supervised'
Unpacking homeassistant-supervised (1.1.0) over (1.1.0) ...
Setting up homeassistant-supervised (1.1.0) ...
[info] Restarting NetworkManager
[info] Restarting docker service
ping: version.home-assistant.io: Name or service not known
[info] Waiting for version.home-assistant.io - network interface might be down...
[info] Waiting for version.home-assistant.io - network interface might be down...
PING version.home-assistant.io (172.67.68.90) 56(84) bytes of data.
64 bytes from 172.67.68.90 (172.67.68.90): icmp_seq=1 ttl=54 time=40.2 ms

--- version.home-assistant.io ping statistics ---
1 packets transmitted, 1 received, 0% packet loss, time 0ms
rtt min/avg/max/mdev = 40.217/40.217/40.217/0.000 ms
[info] Install supervisor Docker container
Error response from daemon: Get "https://ghcr.io/v2/": dial tcp: lookup ghcr.io on [::1]:53: dial udp [::1]:53: connect: cannot assign requested address
dpkg: error processing package homeassistant-supervised (--install):
 installed homeassistant-supervised package post-installation script subprocess returned error exit status 1
Errors were encountered while processing:
 homeassistant-supervised

When [info] Restarting docker service starts during installation I see that wifi connection is switched off and on and after that appears ping: version.home-assistant.io: Name or service not known [info] Waiting for version.home-assistant.io - network interface might be down...

I searched almost whole internet but I could not find solution.
There were some indications for possibe solutions of my problem.
Firstly I found out that it could be related to Wi-Fi randomization and I should switch off it.
Unfortunately it did not give any effect.

[https://peyanski.com/how-to-install-home-assistant-supervised-official-way/#Use_LAN_Cable_or_Disable_Wi-Fi_randomization_during_the_Home_Assistant_Supervised_installation]

Next possible solution was restarting of “…restarting the network interface and then not waiting for WiFi to reconnect first…
It was very probable because I saw during installation restarting Network Manager.

[https://www.reddit.com/r/homeassistant/comments/ocsrdw/comment/hi41hnx/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3]

I tried to use install.sh from link included in advice but file was empty. I found other file supervised-installer.sh and tried to install it but without sucess (see below effect):

homeassistant@HA:~/Downloads$ sudo ./supervised-installer.sh
[sudo] password for homeassistant: 
[info] 
[info] This script is taken from the official
[info] 
[info] Home Assistant Supervised script available at
[info] 
[info] https://github.com/home-assistant/supervised-installer
[info] 
[warn] ModemManager service is enabled. This might cause issue when using serial devices.
[info] Creating NetworkManager configuration
[warn] Changes are needed to the /etc/network/interfaces file
[info] If you have modified the network on the host manualy, those can now be overwritten
[info] If you do not overwrite this now you need to manually adjust it later
[info] Do you want to proceed with overwriting the /etc/network/interfaces file? [N/y] 
y
[info] Replacing /etc/network/interfaces
[info] Restarting NetworkManager
Job for NetworkManager.service failed because the control process exited with error code.
See "systemctl status NetworkManager.service" and "journalctl -xe" for details.

Everything indicates that installation of Home Assistant package is related to the wifi.
But I wonder how to solve that issue.

I have one solution more. I will buy adapter USB to LAN and try if it helps.

Do you have any other proposals how to solve my issue?