Leslies Pool Water Test - Custom Integration

Hey! First time making a custom integration! This is my first pass on pulling the chemical test results from Leslies Pools into HA! This works with the in-store tests as well as the AccuBlue home tests they now offer.

I will be working to refine the setup flow, and also extend for better naming for the device itself and better handling of multiple pools.

This pairs perfectly with the custom pool card front-end too!

2 Likes

This is awesome. Thank you very much for doing this! I’ve recently had my pool redone so I’m still in “startup mode”. Trying to make sure I have as much testing information easily available as possible. Put a couple issues in on the github for you.

1 Like

Hey Jon! Thank you!

I just got eyes on the issues and will dive into the bugfix and feature enhancements early next week when I’m back home!

Thank you for providing such good detail as well as logs & the potential fix - Cant even begin to explain how much of a difference that makes.

If you haven’t - check out this HACS front end pool monitor card. Has a decent UI for showing customizable ranges and can easily interpret the data from my Integration.

Happy to help! It makes my life easier for sure, so anything I can do to reciprocate I’m all for.

And that card is very cool!

What hardware is needed?

@sender - No hardware is “required.” If you test in store, it pulls that data. If you goto Login | Leslie's Pool Supplies and see test results, that’ll be pulled in. That’s all I’m currently doing.

I think OP also mentioned that if you use their AccuBlue home device ( https://lesliespool.com/accublue-home-digital-pool-water-tester-membership/B-12345.html ), the data also goes to the same location and is also available.