Let’s Encrypt stopped working in my Home Assistant

I run Home Assistant, with the Let’s Encrypt addon configured to us a DNS challenge with Cloud Flare on my domain. It has been running for over a year now and working fine. But I just got an email telling me my certificate was expiring and that I needed to renew it. When I tried to start the Let’s Encrypt addon in Home Assistant, I get the following in my log:

s6-rc: info: service s6rc-oneshot-runner: starting
s6-rc: info: service s6rc-oneshot-runner successfully started
s6-rc: info: service fix-attrs: starting
s6-rc: info: service fix-attrs successfully started
s6-rc: info: service legacy-cont-init: starting
cont-init: info: running /etc/cont-init.d/file-structure.sh
cont-init: info: /etc/cont-init.d/file-structure.sh exited 0
s6-rc: info: service legacy-cont-init successfully started
s6-rc: info: service legacy-services: starting
services-up: info: copying legacy longrun lets-encrypt (no readiness notification)
s6-rc: info: service legacy-services successfully started
[17:17:07] INFO: Selected DNS Provider: dns-cloudflare
[17:17:07] INFO: Use propagation seconds: 60
[17:17:08] INFO: Use CloudFlare token
Saving debug log to /var/log/letsencrypt/letsencrypt.log
Renewing an existing certificate for sm13.link
Error determining zone_id: 6003 Invalid request headers. Please confirm that you have supplied valid Cloudflare API credentials. (Did you copy your entire API token/key? To use Cloudflare tokens, you’ll need the python package cloudflare>=2.3.1. This certbot is running cloudflare 2.11.1)
Ask for help or search for solutions at https://community.letsencrypt.org. See the logfile /var/log/letsencrypt/letsencrypt.log or re-run Certbot with -v for more details.
s6-rc: info: service legacy-services: stopping
s6-rc: info: service legacy-services successfully stopped
s6-rc: info: service legacy-cont-init: stopping
s6-rc: info: service legacy-cont-init successfully stopped
s6-rc: info: service fix-attrs: stopping
s6-rc: info: service fix-attrs successfully stopped
s6-rc: info: service s6rc-oneshot-runner: stopping
s6-rc: info: service s6rc-oneshot-runner successfully stopped

I have rechecked the API token and it is still the same and is still correct in my Home Assistant configuration. Can anyone help me solve this issue?

Thanks,
Mike

You might probably get more information from this log file

Thanks for suggestion. So one comment - I am running a Supervised install - so that log does not exist in the location stated. It does exist in:

var\lib\docker\overlay2\a16baeff204a1010bc74c1c1fac974c0c5d51d4bc8b9d5fe069d93b74e88cb9e\diff\var\log\letsencrypt

That said, I don’t have much experience in this and can’t make out anything that is helpful to me. Can you help if I post it here? Do I need to mask anything in it?

@mernst I have the same issue - was this ever resolved ?