Lets Encrypt addon not starting

Ive finally worked out enough of the other parts of my HASS.io to try and tackle encryption. I tried to use the LetsEncrypt add-on, but it fails out with the below error message. I have an Asus router, which provides Dynamic DNS at no charge, so I am utilizing my own domain already.

ConnectionError: HTTPSConnectionPool(host=‘acme-v01.api.letsencrypt.org’, port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /directory (Caused by NewConnectionError(’<urllib3.connection.VerifiedHTTPSConnection object at 0x7fd646e13510>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again’,)) Please see the logfiles in /var/log/letsencrypt for more details.

I reached out on the Discord channel and it was brought up that it appeared I was locked out from the LetsEncrypt site, but this message appeared after the 1st attempt, as well as after waiting for upwards of 12 hours to try again.

I also tried the DuckDNS add-on, as it has LetsEncrypt built in, but it too errors out with the below message.

ERROR: Problem connecting to server (get for https://acme-v02.api.letsencrypt.org/directory; curl returned with 6)

I am lost on this one.