Let's encrypt - Key location

I’m using version 4.2 of Let’s encrypt plugin and I configured it to use dns as challenge. You can see my configuration bellow.

Problem is that files seem to end up in a different location now (/data/letsencrypt/live/mydomain/fullchain.pem), or perhaps the certfile and keyfile config options are obsolete now (I don’t see them in the sample configuration of the plugin’s README anymore). My configuration.yaml and other config of other plugins requiring cert keys are looking for them in /ssl/…

Any idea what’s up with that? Do I need to copy the files there manually? Or, can I change the drop location in the plugin?

{
  "email": "[email protected]",
  "domains": [
    "hassio.mydomain.com"
  ],
  "certfile": "fullchain.pem",
  "keyfile": "privkey.pem",
  "challenge": "dns",
  "dns": {
    "provider": "dns-cloudflare",
    "cloudflare_email": "[email protected]",
    "cloudflare_api_key": "********************"
  }
}

FYI, that’s an add-on not a plugin - there are no plugins.

Thanks man, but this doesn’t help. Do you have anything to say about the actual questions? If there are no add-ons, this means people will not be confused. They will know what I’m taking about.

I manually deleted the pem files from /ssl directory and then the add-on copied the new cert files into the /ssl directory. I’m curious to see if I will need to do the same next time the certs are renewed.

1 Like

I’m in the same boat. I’m going to try doing what you posted here.
Thanks for updating your original posting!