Letsencrypt add-on - issue with ssl cert?

hello,
i am using duckdns plugin and my access to haas stopped to work via https…

the plugin shows different data compare to the certs info, any idea?

thanks

Sorry, but Home Assistant doesn’t have plugins, so it is unclear what you mean. Also hass term has not been used in years on the customer side of the software.

The Home Assistant (HA) add-in log doesn’t look like that so Don’t know if you are using a docker or native or what you have.

DuckDNS just determines your actual IP address and updates the internet so that the name you picked will correlate with that IP address.

(AND why are you sharing your secret key on a public forum?)

This happened to me a couple of times in the past. The old certificate is being cached and the new one isn’t being picked up.

What usually solves it for me is a reboot (not restart - you need a proper shutdown & power on) of HA. That should fix your problem.

thanks, do you have any idea what caches that cert? or how to flush it?

I am bit confused, i am not able to see inside Add-ons anything responsible for cert - letsencrypt
Cant remember where i set it, but i think better way would be to use it separately in my nginx server - but no clue what impact it will have on my current setup.

Is it possible to find some template for letsencrypt+nginx+HA

@Sir_Goodenough hey, thanks for corrections, appreciate, my fault.

I have no idea mate. It’s happened to me only twice in 4+ years of using HA with Duckdns.

Never bothered to investigate since a reboot solves the issue

I can see that duckdns add-on is adding that letsencrypt stuff… so i have to disable it on that level.

Can someone recommend the NGINX configuration to run HA using letsencrypt?

thanks!