LG Therma V WH 20/27 S heatpump water heater support

I’ve seen a few custom integrations for LG smartthinq devices (namely, Samps’ and Ollo69’s), but none support the heatpump boilers (Therma V WH20S and WH27S).
If someone smarter than me can figure out how to integrate them with HASS, it would be greatly appreciated :slightly_smiling_face:

i have the same question.
LG WH27s is my last device i want to add to home assistant

1 Like

Hi, I would also like someone to integrate this heat pump model. I expect it could eventually go with integration from LG’s Smart Thing LGE

+1 would also like to have WH27S as a integrated device in home assistant, my heat pump works already with GitHub - ollo69/ha-smartthinq-sensors: HomeAssistant custom integration for SmartThinQ LG devices configurable with Lovelace User Interface.

to update everyone, it’s now supported by Ollo69’s integration!

1 Like

That are great news but can you explain a bit more here or someone else for all those on the verge to buy one or not for example WH27S ?

I came across on the search for surplus PV Power usage cause the LG is missing the SG ready option which would be the easiest way to power it from solar power when surplus power is fed into the grid and therefore the 550 W are available or maybe over 250W.
Real shame that LG has missed that cause everyone else offers this in a new heatpump.

At least ollo69 integration looks really nice - for the washing machine

but I could not find any additonals infos about the LG WH27 S , I mean the UI and the possibilities like a surplus heating function / boost.