LG TV / Web OS integration for LG 55UH605V

I have implemented the integration.
I have turned on that packet awake in the TV which is connected by WiFi with the HA server. The android App is working quite well.
SIMPLINK or HDMI-CEC is turned on too.

But I can not even pair the integration with the TV, nothing happens.
I just get this and start pairing requests. Then a turning circle appears left of the button and then the start pairing request button comes back again in white letters.

I followed the integration guide here

My WebOS is most current version 5.60.03

[configuration.yaml]
webostv:
  host: 192.168.178.111
  name: 'LG TV'
  turn_on_action:
    service: persistent_notification.create
    data:
  customize:
    sources:
      - livetv
      - youtube
      - netflix

Any ideas ?

UPDATE: Just to let you know: pairing seems to work only if TV is on and connected via cable. Make sure you have the right cable IP adress and Mac adress in your yaml file.
Be carefull and do not mix the WLAN and LAN Mac adresses cause it will not work.

ALSO: Use lower letters for mac adresses regardless how the TV will show its adress cause the app is king and I had issues with the upper case mac adresses. No, there will no hint telling you to use lower case letters but the success came with lower case mac adress and no more warnings while pairing. You will make the same observation as soon as you start to install hacs lg integration and lovelace cards too.

If you are interested to use your phone in a magic remote like style then get the playstore app from LG here. It has Magic Remote function onboard with the gyroscope and wake On LAN works so you can use it as remote replacement - if you do the settings right and take care for right mac adress and so on. This one is independent from that LG crap cause the old LG remote App has been announced to be depreciated from july on and then you will get a crappy LG Smarthome App with a tiny small Remote inside.

[configuration.yaml]

webostv:
  -  name: Living Room TV
     host: 192.168.1.999
     turn_on_action:
       service: switch.turn_on
       entity_id: switch.Living_room_TV

switch:
  - name: Living_Room_TV
    platform: wake_on_lan
    mac: "AB:CD:EF:G1:23:45"
1 Like

MAC did not help, but LAN cable is the only way working, cause via WLAN the sleeping TV can not be reached and awaken.
sad, but true and I had to lay a cable.