Life360 Broke after power failure

So, my power went of for about 30 seconds today during a thunder storm. After it came back on and HA came back up, there was a little chaos. Got most everything back up and running with another reboot, but Life360 kept saying it needed to be reconfigured and was throwing this error:

config flow could not be loaded: 500 internal server error server got itself in trouble

So, i removed the integration, rebooted the system, and tried to add it back. Now, it just keeps saying “Invalid authentication”. On the second attempt to login, i got “Invalid flow specified”. I thought maybe i had the wrong password, so i reset the password in the app. Nope, still the same thing. logged out of app and back in with new password no issues. Any subsequent attempts to install the integration don’t throw any errors, and just says ok, but it never shows up. Log doesn’t show anything that i can find.
Anybody got any ideas?

1 Like

There appears to be larger issues for some, so it may just be coincidence you had a power outage…

1 Like

answered here: Temp solution to 500 error on life360

3 Likes

I’m having the same issue. Funny thing is I also had a power outage…

Yes, the timing was just coincidental, changes were made to the URLs used… this GitHub has a temporary fix or you can wait for the next update. Life 360 Integration - Invalid Authentication with correct details · Issue #97470 · home-assistant/core · GitHub

Sorry, missed that you already posted it… thanks.

I was blaming my issues on the fact my pfsense router died and had to be rebuilt!
During this weekend after the “rebuild,” along with this issue, my MQTT docker also died and ewelink made another breaking change.
Quite a catastrophic weekend!

ok con il fix funziona!

Yes, Life360 changed its API. HA 2023.8.0b3 should solve the problem.