Life360 Driving Attribute Time Threshold - Feature Request

While it appears the Life360 server no longer sends any “isDriving” data, the integration already supports a “driving” boolean determined by a device’s speed. Pair with that the fact you can set the “state” of the device to “Driving” makes this an awesome feature.

With that said, I’d like to see a little refinement with it. When I consider someone to be driving, my interpretation is they are making a trip from Point A to Point B. The driving is concluded when the person reaches their destination and is no longer driving. When you ask someone how their drive was, they don’t respond by saying “The first block was good, 2nd block was a little slower, 3rd and 4th blocks had traffic, 6th thru 27th block were fine, etc”. They say “My drive was good, a little slow due to traffic but good.” because we usually don’t care about every single traffic light or stop sign they stopped at along their route. Currently, the integration’s interpretation take the former, more literal approach, where it will consider you “not driving” if your speed is below your predetermined threshold at any given time. The downside to this is it can lead to a lot of attribute changes (and potentially state changes if you use that feature) if you are driving through a populated city and experience long traffic lights (or traffic in general, not including standstill traffic).

For example, every time I come to a stop (10+ seconds), even at traffic lights, it says I stopped driving, then when I start moving it says I’m driving again. I still consider myself driving in the broader sense (driving home from work). On the freeway I don’t have this issue because I’m moving at a consistent speed well above the threshold. But in the city, it causes so many attribute changes.

What I’m specifically requesting: Can a time threshold also be added that’s attached to the “driving” attribute? Similar to how the Life360 app may still consider you driving for a minute or two after you’ve reached your destination.
Example: Driving attribute changes if the speed is above/below the driving threshold for at least 30-60 seconds (or even give users the ability to change that value to their own). This would (theoretically) account for stop and go traffic.