Lifx Clean

It’ll work on strips like it does in the smart phone app: select a theme and it’ll get applied to the strip. The added bonus is the ability to create your own theme, but the way it’s applied is not fixed: it’ll randomly paint using your chosen colours and will blend between them, etc.

1 Like

If you get any of this into your dev repo happy to test out.

I’m planning on submitting directly to the core integration. I don’t really have the time to do it in my own repo first.

1 Like

Theme support PR has been submitted: Add themes for LIFX multizone devices via a new select entity by Djelibeybi · Pull Request #80067 · home-assistant/core · GitHub

1 Like

@Djelibeybi huge thank you for the work on adding Themes, this is massive for people with Lifx and in particular the light strip!

Aw, thanks!

Also, a quick note for folks who have Tiles or Candles: while there isn’t (yet) a theme selector for those devices, you can select a theme when calling the lifx.effect_morph service and it’ll use that theme instead of the current state. Note that it’ll return to current state when lifx.effect_stop is called.