Lights being turned off, by... what?

I have both zigbee and zwave lights turning off automatically every night at same time and i have no idea how…

How do I figure out what is causing it? It’s not an automation…

“Light - Above Sink Light turned off triggered by service Light: Turn off 12:20:16 AM - 16 hours ago - Home Assistant Cloud” is what is logged…

Thank you!

My guess? A (short) power interruption. But that doesn’t match with the log saying a service did it. The below suggestion is not a bad one. Could it be a routine in Google Home or something?

Alexa/Siri/Google Assistant ?

1 Like

It’s literally every night… But not all my lights… I have 4 exterior lights and one interior light setup in an automation to turn on/off at sunset/sunrise… (1) interior and (1) exterior are being turned off at 12:ish every night…

“Switch - Exterior Garage Lights turned off triggered by service Light: Turn off
12:20:16 AM - Yesterday - Home Assistant Cloud”

“Light - Above Sink Light turned off triggered by service Light: Turn off
12:20:16 AM - Yesterday - Home Assistant Cloud”

Disable Cloud one evening, and see if it still happens.

1 Like

How do I do that? Sign out Nabu Casa? Toggle the “remote Control” ?

Thanks!

Are these lights also controllable via some other vendor specific app? How sure are you that it’s not a long forgotten automation or script. Do you have the vscode addon installed & have you searched for the entity id’s by name through all your config?

The first thing I would look at is whether by chance your light is controlled by another supplier. Then I would look at whether you have a properly updated script, possibly decide to disable Cloud, and see if this problem persists.

Blockquote

Can you tell me how to disable the cloud?

Sign out of NC

Ok I did that and it appears to have fixed it. So what is that saying??