At around 2:21am every morning for the last several mornings, I am being woke up by a light being turned on.
- My server does maintenance around this time, and the history confirms the Z-Wave light switch goes Unavailable shortly before its state changes to On.
- My other GE 14294 dimmer, my 2 GE 12722 switches, and my Inovelli Red Series dimmer all return to the Off state after going Unavailable.
- Logbook shows no automation being triggered by this state change, so it is seems like the switch is defaulting to turning itself on.
- Looking through OZWAdmin there doesn’t appear to be a Default On setting, nor is there any differences between the config between the Bedroom and the Laundry (GE 14294) dimmers.
- Home Assistant 0.117.4, with ozdaemon docker image outside of my Home Assistant VM.
For now I am out of ideas on what else to look for. Do you have any suggestions?