Like to turn off logging for components/stream/worker.py

I have some generic cameras setup in Hassio 0.105.4 (had it prior this version) and they are working fine but I get multiple errors like this:

SEI type 5 size 664 truncated at 160
5:32 PM components/stream/worker.py (ERROR) - message first occurred at 5:31 PM and shows up 17 times
SEI type 5 size 424 truncated at 160
5:32 PM components/stream/worker.py (ERROR) - message first occurred at 5:30 PM and shows up 1417 times
SEI type 5 size 672 truncated at 160
5:32 PM components/stream/worker.py (ERROR) - message first occurred at 5:32 PM and shows up 3 times
SEI type 5 size 616 truncated at 160
5:32 PM components/stream/worker.py (ERROR) - message first occurred at 5:31 PM and shows up 11 times
SEI type 5 size 416 truncated at 160
5:32 PM components/stream/worker.py (ERROR) - message first occurred at 5:30 PM and shows up 139 times

I have triyed to change the logger to

logger:
  default: info
  logs:
    homeassistant.components.camera: critical
    homeassistant.components.generic.camera: critical

But this is not helped, have tried other thing as well but never get it to not log these errors. I understand that there is something wrong with the stream and that FFmpeg probably have some issues but as it is working fine, I have no trouble with this not being in the log. Right now, I get a couple of error per second and it´s hard to see when and if I would get other errors that have nothing to do with the streaming component.

Any help how to get rid of these would be very much appreciated!

Did you try adding that to the logger?

logs:
    # individual log level for this python script
    homeassistant.components.stream.worker.py: critical

l

@jocnnor

Tried it now and no change, still get all error :frowning:

Ha. That is crazy. Now the error looks different from before.

Maybe just add the entire stream_worker component for now.

homeassistant.components.stream.worker: critical

? Just making things up honestly :frowning:

Or is it homeassistant.components.stream: critical?

Still the same issue :frowning: Tested a lot so not sure how to get this to stop. I think the main reason why I get errors is that I have put a camera to corridor mode so the resolution is “strange” and this is causing errors but the camera is working fine in lovelace.

Maybe try

logs:
    libav.NULL: critical
1 Like

Thanks so much @VDRainer !! That did the trick :slight_smile: