Live Transcribe & Notification by Google Research

Not sure if this is the right forum but is there any way to integrate this app into Home Assistant?

I am trying to find a solution for monitoring when the dogs bark and sending me a notification when I am not home. I have an old phone to which I have downloaded Live Transcribe & Notification to and it works well to detecting and recording the sounds, but it is limited in its notifying (flashing lights, vibrating, or notifying linked wear OS device.) I assume since it is under accessibility settings its focus is for those hard of hearing who would have their device on them, but it looks like it has the potential to be more.

I have investigated the sensors that open when the HA app is installed on the phone and activated (Active Notification Count / Last Notification / Last Removed Notification) but can’t seem to get a good set up where I get a notification when the dogs are barking. I have a utility meter set up counting the notifications on the phone and then a notification being sent out, but unfortunately it might take a bit of turning off notifications to get it correct so I don’t get a notification for when there is a phone update etc.

It’s not helpful either that google has called this “sound notification” as it is a very generic term and not that helpful when you try search it up.

Ideal would be if the app could iterate and you could view the events in HA, lots of other items it can track and could be added onto tablets and screens that people use to control HA.

Thanks.

Hello! i just today started figuring this out and came across your post. I have solved this by first activating Live transcribe on my wall mounted tablet, then going to Home Assistant settings and enabling last Last Notification sensor. (remember to add application: Live Transcribe and Sound Notifications to the notification allow list) After that it was simple automation to check notifications and sending them forwards:

alias: EVENT NOTIFY Sound Detection 
description: "Notify If Sound Event Is Detected"
trigger:
  - platform: state
    entity_id:
      - sensor.sm_t555_last_notification
    to: Sound detected nearby
condition: []
action:
  - service: telegram_bot.send_message
    data:
      message: "{{ state_attr('sensor.sm_t555_last_notification', 'android.title')}}"
      message_tag: soundalarm
  - delay:
      hours: 0
      minutes: 10
      seconds: 0
      milliseconds: 0
  - service: telegram_bot.delete_message
    data:
      chat_id: 435552076
      message_id: last
mode: single

Hope this helps!