Livolo RF433 Switches

Fernando, boa noite. O script que vc desenvolveu funciona para os Livolos com mais de 1 gang? Até quantos eles conseguem monitorar? Já está disponível no GitHub para baixar em Python? Obrigado.

Please post in English. Obrigado

Sorry.

Let me past the translation here:

Fernando, good night.

Could you tell me that the script that you developed works for the livolos with more of 1 gang? How many they can monitor? Is available in the github for download in python? thank you.

I have sent you a private message

Hey, @oliverdog, did you find something to me?

for the normal livolo light switch they only understand: toggle, scene (on/off) and group off… so for this, many codes will be needed to program each switch (for dedicated on or dedicated off) with scenes… or many group codes for off…

i bought an rm pro and there are no templates, so you have to learn from remote and repeat the codes over hass base64 encoded… so if you have morte then 5 switches, you need many codes… right?

each switch can store 10 remote codes…

Just one note: There is no dedicated ON on livolo switches… It is just Toggle or dedicated OFF, once you could teach each gang with one different remote and the OFF command would be dedicated…

you can implement dedicated on with teaching them a scene, if the switch is on it stays on… and dedicated off you can use a group off or also a scene…

When you say teaching scenes do you mean a specific Livolo brand scene from some Livolo remote that I don’t know or one scene from HASS or another device such as a RM Pro ?

sorry for that… I asked several months before for some livolo codes in such forums… and there were not enough feedback so I decided to buy the remote from livolo, the big one… and on this I am using the scene buttons… these days I am testing rm pro (rflink gateway is already online) to get as many codes as I could, because I am using over 20 rf livolo switches… somebody in this forum told me, that the rm pro is an good idea, but I figured out, that the rm pro must also learn codes from a remote and I thought in this database there already codes to teach the switches… naja

Great news… so now we have a dedicated on for lights - Awesome!!!

Many people use Livolo with RM-Pro and I think a couple of them have the big remote…
The only step is making them share the scene codes with the e-control app…

is there a name for this big remote to search the E-Control Database, because when searching for Livolo I get less than 30 remotes.

Thank you very much for the great news…

It’s the rmt04. It has 6 Scene codes and 3 Group off
Would be perfect if we could get as many codes as possible…

Hi many own a livolo Remote? Will they/you Share the codes?

Before asking all the forums I will try something on the weekend.
Some months ago I built a Livolo decoding receiver which reports the remote control number and based on that I was able to create codes without having the remote.
I will try decoding some scene buttons I got from E-control database and then code a new one from another virtual remote.

Have you tried those from e-control?

Hi! cannot find this list… where to find?

oh no!!! there is a search field in the top right corner!!! didnt ever see that! i am so blind…

Don’t worry… I had the same reaction when found that search button as well…lol
And I found this search after buying a Livolo remote as well… but bought three small remotes…

You could use two RM pro to get the HASS codes or use that docs way to take from an android file backup and convert them to HASS…