Livolo WIFI Wall Switches

Hi,
As anyone seen this Livolo WIFI switches? Seems they are not the 433Hz that need a GATEWAY. Can someone confirm if they work with HA directly throw WIFI?

https://www.livoloeurope.eu/livolo-full-product-catalogue/wifi-smart-touch-light-switches

They look nice, it does say on their website that they uise the Smart Life Tuya App so maybe Tuya-convert flashable, nothing on blakadder though

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. Guess I just need to find out what chip they use, to see if it’s compatible with Tuya-Converter.

Does anyone know?

Thanks

Hi,
Anyone test this? I still can’t find any information on the chip used, but seems it would solve a lot of issues of connecting them to HA.

Thanks
JP

Following this

Hi,

Also following. curious if anyone managed to test it

Thanks
M

Ok, first of all, it needs a neutral wire (the first disappointment) and it uses WB3S which is not copy/clone/re-brand of ESP line-up (the second disappointment).

And to be honest the top PCB looks more like a cheap clone of Livolo, even the box has different printing on it (probably Livolo asked some manufacturer to design this and Livolo just added their typical metal/plastic parts and PIC MCU to manage communication between “old” Livolos).