Local Calendar feature request 1 -- Calendar list scroll

First, congrats on introducing the Local Calendar integration - an important addition to HA.
I use local calendars for scheduling the temperature I want to set in each room using my blueprint Heating X. This feature request arises from a few weeks experience working with about a dozen calendars. I am making independent requests for each feature so the community can vote on each separately.

The ‘Calendar’ page in the UI shows a list of My Calendars. On my small MacBook Air laptop the list is too long to fit on the screen, yet there appears to be no way of scrolling it. I am therefore unable to access the last couple of calendars unless I move to a bigger computer!

• My feature request is therefore simply: please make the list of calendars scrollable

(cannot see ‘Toilet heating schedule’ or ‘Test’)

Hi @AndySymons
good point, which I gladly will support with my vote.
Since you also use several calendars, I ask myself whether you don’t also miss a filter function in this application, that would simplify the selection?
I have created a request for this and will link it here.
Maybe that can be tackled together.
https://community.home-assistant.io/t/local-calendar-add-filter-and-make-the-calendar-more-attractive-and-easier-to-use/574977/2
regards

Not sure what you mean. You can already select which calendar you want to see.

This should be fixed as of Add a vertical scrollbar for the calendar list by allenporter · Pull Request #16657 · home-assistant/frontend · GitHub – if it didn’t make the June release, then it should be in July.

1 Like