Local Calendars - Request the ability to change the colors

When you create a local calendar it assigned a color and if you create more they are all assigned different colors. i would like the ability to be able to change the colors of existing local calendars and the ability to choose a color when creating a new one

I concur. Would love this feature.

absolutely!!!

I am still unsure why this is not a thing sadly It needs to be done I see people ask for this many different places and would love to be able to change colors.

Why this is not a thing??? Come on, this is needed ASAP!

1 Like

Also requesting this feature. (Also would be nice if colors of existing calendars wouldn’t change when adding a new calendar that changes the order alphabetically)

2 Likes

Exactly, I get really difficult to read colour combinations in dark themes, i.e. white text on very bright yellow background. This should be customizable and not changing every time when I add / remove another calendar.

1 Like

We are used to see different colors depending who its primary for so please add this feature.

I would also like the ability to set my own colours for each of the local calendars I create - and not have them change when you add a new calendar. Appreciate whatever can be accommodated.

Kind regards

Yes, I would also like this feature.

Please make such feature. I remember all my calendars/appointments by color, knowing which colors represents work/personal/birthday and etc…