Local stopped working with new router setup

Sure I’m being an absolute noob but would appreciate any pointers that anyone could give me…

I have HA Green which I set up last month and has been running beautifully.

However, I have recently set up a new router (Unifi UDR). I’m still using my previous router (as a bridge) and this is the same router my HA Green is plugged into, as it was when I first set it up.

I’ve since switched off the wifi radios on the previous router and now just about everything goes through my new router and AP, things I still have connected to the bridge router are HA Green and Phillips Hue bridge.

HA is still working great save for a few minor things but now when I try and access it via my browser on homeassistant.local etc, understandably, no bueno.

Does anyone have any advice for me?

Can I just connect my HA Green into my new router and it will magically find everything? Is there any config I can do that will allow me to access it locally again via my new router? Will I come unstuck at some point if I leave it plugged into the old router?

Many thanks :pray:

First, what do you mean by “as a bridge”?
If it’s actually in bridge mode, then yes, disconnect everything from it and connect to the new router. Hell, even if it isn’t in bridge mode disconnect everything from it. No need for it anymore so I’ll assume it’s in bridge mode.
On the new router, did you make the subnet the same as the old router? If so, just plugging everything into it should work with no other intervention. Maybe just rebooting devices at most.
If it’s a different subnet you will have to change any static IP’s you may have set.

By bridge I just mean I’m having to use it to connect my new router to the internet. It’s not in bridge mode, just got all the wifi radios switched off.

I haven’t set up the subnet to be the same as the old router.

Thanks for your help, I think I follow. The only thing plugged into the old router is the hue bridge and HA (just because they were previously) but I’ll get them both on the new router and I should be able to configure anything that breaks from there, it’s not a huge network.

Thanks again.

No problem.
You really should put it in bridge mode so the new router gets your public IP.
Not really sure why you still need it, if the old one is required by ISP, you can usually get them to put it in bridge for you. Would make things easier for remote access and such.