Local Tuya doesn't recognize devices

Hi there,
I have an issue with my local Tuya, it just don’t recognize any of my devices even though the regular Tuya integration does recognize all of them.
Tried to delete the folder from custom_components and install the integration again, but it didn’t help.
Will be glad to get some help

Did you configure each device as indicated in the accompanying documents?

Did you remove the Tuya Integration which comes with HA before adding Tuya Local? You should not have both integrations installed on your HA.

What do you mean by “configure each device” ?
There are two methods:

1. “YAML config files”
  2. “Using config flow”

I’m trying to use the second method, add the integration and it should detect all my devices automatically and that is not happening.

I didn’t know that, thatnks.
I removed the Tuya integration but now I have another issue.
I have installed the local tuya from hacks, I see that the localtuya folder exists under “/config/custom_components/” , I restarted the host but I still can’t find the localTuya integration under the “Set up a new integration” drop down list.

The file tree should look similar to this:

Also don’t forget to restart HA after installing Local Tuya.

Your folder looks ± the same a mine

Still I can’t understand why it doesn’t appear under the integrations list.

Strange indeed.

As the next step I would:

1. Make sure the HA Tuya integration is indeed fully removed.
  2. Delete ./custom_components/localtuya
  3. Restart Home Assistant.
  4. Install local tuya through HACS by adding the repository.
  5. Restart Home Assistant.

And try to add my tuya devices again through the “Set up a new integration” drop down list.

Tried it couple of times, you will say I’m crazy but I flashed a new image.
Installed hacks, local Tuya but nothing, the list is still empty.
Don’t know what to do :frowning:

Trying to add a device manually leads to error.
The log show:

Failed to connect to discovered player '192.168.68.138': HTTPConnectionPool(host='192.168.68.138', port=1400): Max retries exceeded with url: /xml/ZoneGroupTopology1.xml (Caused by ConnectTimeoutError(<urllib3.connection.HTTPConnection object at 0x7f9eb86e80>, 'Connection to 192.168.68.138 timed out. (connect timeout=10)'))
09:01:37 – (WARNING) Sonos - message first occurred at 01:13:39 and shows up 1372 times
Unexpected exception
09:00:04 – (ERROR) LocalTuya (custom integration)
https://192.168.1.104:8123/frontend_latest/app.a59fd8af.js:1382:5594 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of null (reading 'tagName')
08:48:24 – (ERROR) components/system_log/__init__.py
[yes(192.168.1.103):8009] Error communicating with socket, resetting connection
07:41:20 – (WARNING) /usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/pychromecast/socket_client.py
[yes(192.168.1.103):8009] Error reading from socket.
07:41:20 – (ERROR) /usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/pychromecast/socket_client.py

Any ideas ?