Local Tuya How to add a louver as cover?

Hi everyone,

I set up localtuya successfully and hacked the smartlife app to retrieve all localID of the devices I own on my network.

Now I’m abble to add thoses devices in local tuya but I have to select data and associate it with the right purpose.

Here you have a screenshot of what localtuya detect when I try to add my louver as a cover

I dont understand it very well, if anyone has the solution or a clue on how this works it soûls be helpfull.

Regards

Those numbers are the DPI’s available for your device, you can either search this forum for TUYA DPI’s or sign up for a free account at https://iot.tuya.com , there you can create a ( Project ) and can link your APP , with all your devices, and with the device ID you get there you can get alot useful information about your devices, beside the locall ID’s etc

But with a search here you find quite some useful information upon how to proceed, and understand what you are seeing, i believe there also alot in the ha-docs of Native TUYA and Local TUYA, in their respective github repo( whatever which fork you are using )