Local Tuya integration: Pros & Cons of make-all vs. rospogrigio vs. leeyuentuen

I would like to move my tuya devices from the Tuya integration to Local Tuya.

However, I found three different integrations for Local Tuya, one from make-all, one from rospogrigio, another one from leeyuentuen:

On the first glance, all three integrations look very similar and seem to do the same. Thus, I am unsure which one to use.

Does anyone have experience which one is preferrable?
What are the differences, pros and cons of these integrations?

If You read the Info in Your “listed” Repos, you find that the latest(3) is a “Fork” from the one above(2), so they a basically the same, there are multiple Forks of this Local-Tuya, I Don’t know whether the first is a “Fork” as it’s not mentioned, although the this Author refers to (2), if things don’t work for you in His “make-all” (1)
( Read all details in these pages, to get an idea of which to choose )

What you also should is, look at i.e update-times of files-folders, features etc, i the various Repos, to get an idea how often it’s updated/maintained ( this is also a point, in choosing ), other good point is, SEARCH in this Forum, and get an idea of which seems most common, and which is maintained/discussed etc.
(2) has for long time been the most used, and discussed here in the Forum, however the author seems to be “occupied” elsewhere in life.

However a “New” Fork of same ( same as 2 and 3 ) has recently been “showing up”, and this author is actively using the Integration, so it seems like a “promising” choice, in my opinion.

And He also has Opened a Dedicated Topic/Project here in the Forum, where people can share there thoughts, configs etc. and get help

I use make-all, but I also have rospogrigio installed too.

I find rospogrigio confusing to use, because it goes through a process of setting up each entity within a device (eg. a button that also has temperature, battery, etc). It undoubtedly has more flexibility for devices that are not pre-defined, but I haven’t needed that yet.

On the other hand, make-all generally seems to work for all my devices. I say “generally” because it’s not unusual for it to take a few attempts to initially add a new device. The main difficulty is finding the device id and key, which is why I have left rospogrigio installed. I can pretend to add the device using that integration, just to get the needed details, and paste them into make-all.