LocalTuya Downlights no response to parameter changes

I have eleven, soon to become fifteen, Tuya downlights running locally on a pi4 HA instance. The problem is expressed when I want to change one or more parameters using the Light: Turn On service using either a script or automation. So, for example, I want the bathroom lights to turn on using warm white when occupancy is detected, then switch to the “beautiful” effect after one minute of no motion. The change in parameters should persist under all conditions. Lights On, lights off, music mode on, color pink etc
This is my YAML

alias: Bathroom Motion Detect Turn On Lights

action:
  - service: switch.turn_on
    target:
      entity_id: switch.ensuite_bathroom_boiler_switch
  - service: light.turn_on
    target:
      entity_id:
        - light.vanity_basin
        - light.eb88271caf50a5cf572pwa
    data:
      transition: 1
      white: 255
mode: single

This is the trace timeline results

Call service light.turn_on on entities light.vanity_basin, light.eb88271caf50a5cf572pwa
Stopped because an error was encountered at August 11, 2021, 18:30:23 (runtime: 0.19 seconds)

argument of type 'NoneType' is not iterable

No change is observed in the lights after either a motion trigger or a Run Actions depress. Any nudges towards a satisfactory conclusion would be heralded throughout my kingdom as though a great dragon had been slain and free dragon steaks were to be served at “The Dead Dragon Banquet” scheduled later this evening with yourself and your squire as the Guests of Honour…

Did you manage to fix this? Are the lights otherwise working with LocalTuya?