LocalTuya platforms have lost dp_id's

I have a Zemismart M515EGWT V2 blind motor which has been working with LocalTuya for a couple of months (Zemismart Blind motor - configuring in Local Tuya - #23 by donburch888)
Over the past week I have noticed that the blind position has not been correctly reported, though the open and close functions still work.

I thought maybe re-installing the device in HA might fix it, so I deleted the device from HA LocalTuya integration, rebooted HA, and re- added it. Selecting “cover” I find that now only 2 of the dp_id’s are available in the new-look “Add new entity” window. The dp_id for “percent_control” is no longer available, and so positioning can no longer be used.

Tuya website still shows 5 function and 7 status dp_ids for my device; but only 2 currently appear in the Add new entity" window, whichever platform I have tried.

Curiously, in researching the problem I came across Cover position over Google assistant no longer working, which indicates the same problem but using Google and presumably Tuya.

Thinks … is it a coincidence that I added several Arlec power switches to localTuya about the time that the blind motor started playing up ?

Following instructions to report a localTuya bug, test.py from the tuyadebug.tgz package is retrning only 2 dp_ids ! Looks like it is the zemismart blind motor firmware :frowning:

Curiously the Tuya phone app still detects the blind motor - despite my trying to block it from internet access at my router - and even allowed me to adjust the upper and lower limits.

Colour me confused :confused: