Location using life360 script not working after homeassistant update to 0.46

Hi,

After upgrading to 0.46, I’ve had some… interesting issues. I have been using life360 with a great script made by @brazen1445 (see this thread) as device tracking. Everything worked fine until updating.

After update, whenever I am away from home (both “away” and at other defined locations), the location status changes between the correct location, and “home”. See history below, the during the solid red bars I was home, all the others I was “away” (blue) or at a different defined location (yellow).

Any idea what changed in the update? I don’t see any of the “breaking changes” that I think could do it, and I don’t even know where to start looking, or what info might be relevant at this point. I didn’t change any configs during the update. Owntracks doesn’t show this behavior (but updates too infrequently to be useful for location-based automation).

Cheers,

PS: It might have already happened at the 0.45.1 update; I did the last two updates quite rapidly after each other, and wasn’t out enough to notice if this was broken already.

So, in case anyone finds this, I’ll just give them (or myself?) and update:

I think it was due to me having several circles. I created a circle with just me, and stopped sharing my location with the main “family” circle. Sharing my location in that circle again, I don’t see this behavior.