Log File Ballooning on 2024.4.1

I just noticed that my disk usage has suddenly been increasing rapidly:

This started almost exactly when I upgraded to 2024.4.1 (from 2024.3.3).

I first suspected my database, but that is under 2GB, and has not changed much since I last checked. However, I traced down a significant portion of the growth to the main log.
du -sh /homeassistant/home-assistant.log

I do have debug logging enabled, but that has been the case for over a year, and my log file has never grown like this.

logger:
  default: info
  logs:
    homeassistant.core: debug

I haven’t changed much in the last couple weeks, so I’m not sure what is causing this. What can I look at to determine why this is happening (other than poring over this massive file)? Is there a record somewhere of when integrations were added, or had versions change from an update? I guess I’m wondering if an update caused a massive amount of logging suddenly for one of my integrations, or maybe I added something that I’m forgetting about (seems less likely as the time aligns nearly perfectly with the 2024.4.1 update).

Why?

Set it to info or warning at most. There is no need for debug logs unless you are tracking down an issue.

Nothing. The massive log file is what you need to look at.

To be honest, I don’t remember, so it certainly doesn’t need to be that way. I will change it to info. Regardless, something changed with 2024.4.1. But it seems like there is no simple way to figure out what.

Edit: After a double reboot to clear out the old log, disk usage is back to normal (as expected). I’ll have to wait a few days to see if the growth of the new log is more reasonable with the changed log level.