Log File Oddity

I am seeing this in the HA log file. As far as I can tell, it is causing no issues, no loss of functionality or anything of the sort, but clearly, something has gone wrong with something, I am just not sure what.

16-08-31 07:04:49 sqlalchemy.pool.NullPool: Exception during reset or similar
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/hass/.homeassistant/deps/sqlalchemy/pool.py", line 636, in _finalize_fairy
    fairy._reset(pool)
  File "/home/hass/.homeassistant/deps/sqlalchemy/pool.py", line 776, in _reset
    pool._dialect.do_rollback(self)
  File "/home/hass/.homeassistant/deps/sqlalchemy/engine/default.py", line 420, in do_rollback
    dbapi_connection.rollback()
sqlite3.ProgrammingError: SQLite objects created in a thread can only be used in that same thread.The object was created in thread id 1613231200 and this is thread id 1995722752

You have done it now; you’re infested with gnomes.

Seriously, the only thing I could find related was this; maybe it will point you somewhere?

LOL. Yeah, maybe, if so they are not doing much damage apparently. Thank you for th
e link @rpitera

1 Like

Best I could do - I found a few other links but they seemed so out of the loop and unrelated I didn’t bother.

Pro Tip: Leave shortbread cookies out near your Pi and then whack them with a newspaper. Gnomes can’t resist shortbread.

Well, you learn something new everyday. I will give that a shot and just take care of it that way.

Did you find a solution to this?

I just set up a clean install of Home Assistant using the all in one installer for raspberry pi and I have this exact same error.

Currently the only thing I have modified is the lat long location and elevation in the configuration.yaml.

Nope, no solution found as of yet. But it wasn’t seemingly problematic either so it was not getting a lot of attention from me either.