Log level in console

I usually look in the console when configuring Home Assistant, to spot errors and other information. However, my Sonos devices generate a lot of lines.

Is it possible to configure reduced log level for just these entities? Any other tips for utilizing the console and logs?

Have you read the logger component page?

Thanks for the suggestion! I tried that, but as it seems I need to filter out only updates to homeassistant.core from the specific Sonos component to do this, while I want updates from other entities. Another way would be to try to reduce the number of state changes, but that would probably require a modification to the Sonos component.

I would like to be able to get an overview of what is going on by looking at the console, which means that there should be neither too few or too many log entries per second.

You can define the log level for each component, as per your preference.

I think the issue is that it is the core component that generates all the log entries, based on state changes from other components - so shutting off one component’s messages won’t help. I am beginning to think that this is more an issue of the Sonos component having a lot of state changes when listening to radio.