Logbook not working without reload

Hi,

I’m currently using Home Assistant version 2024.5.5 (core) and 20240501.1 (Frontend) on my Synology DS920+ using Docker.

Whenever I access HA through domain.example/logbook, I see the latest entries perfectly fine, as I expect them to be there.

However, when I adjust the time range using the date selector, it keeps loading the page with a spinner, I don’t see any network requests being made to load this data, and waiting doesn’t seem to solve the issue.

The URL does show domain.example/logbook?start_date=2024-09-01T09%3A00%3A00.000Z&end_date=2024-09-02T12%3A00%3A00.000Z, so it does trigger something, and this is the date range that I selected.

If I reload the page (like with F5), it does show me the results that I want, and nearly instantly.

Is there something I have to fix or can do to further debug this?

I can’t help much because mine works as expected, but the network requests thing is normal. Even on my instance, I don’t see any new network requests being sent when changing the date or time.

Could it possibly be a browser/cache issue? What browser are you using, and what happens if you try a different browser &/or incognito mode?