Logger: how to filter messages

According to Docs, it is possible to filter messages in the Log.
Due to unknown reasons it does not work in my case:
this code

logger:
  filters:
    homeassistant.loader:
      - "which has not been tested by Home Assistant. This component might cause stability problems"

does not remove messages like these:

2023-05-11 00:36:30.174 WARNING (SyncWorker_1) [homeassistant.loader] We found a custom integration clear_grass which has not been tested by Home Assistant. This component might cause stability problems, be sure to disable it if you experience issues with Home Assistant

2023-05-11 00:36:30.175 WARNING (SyncWorker_1) [homeassistant.loader] We found a custom integration fontawesome which has not been tested by Home Assistant. This component might cause stability problems, be sure to disable it if you experience issues with Home Assistant

2023-05-11 00:36:30.176 WARNING (SyncWorker_1) [homeassistant.loader] We found a custom integration xiaomi_cloud_map_extractor which has not been tested by Home Assistant. This component might cause stability problems, be sure to disable it if you experience issues with Home Assistant

Tried with this regex too:

homeassistant.loader:
      - "^.*which has not been tested by Home Assistant. This component might cause stability problems.*$"

with no success.

May be I am doing smth wrong?

Created an issue:

@Ildar_Gabdullin have you managed to solve this? I’ve got the exact same issue and I’ve tried a range of patterns to filter out those messages

No, seems to be a bug, and no reaction neither from devs nor other users (believed this feature is used by many).

I Use the logger filter on lots and works great for me

If you set homeassistant.loader: error, it will filter those out

Also, this method only filters in the log accessible in the gui, not the homeassistant.log file

Defining severity works, filtering dos not…

As for filtering - may be I confused myself - but in 3 runs once some filters did not work…
It could be an erratic issue - or could be my mistake.
Will keep looking.

Regarding a difference between “real log file” & “log in UI” - checked with this config:

filters:
    homeassistant.loader:
      - "^.*which has not been tested by Home Assistant. This component might cause stability problems.*$"

homeassistant.helpers.entity:
      - "Update of .* is taking over 10 seconds"

homeassistant.components.sensor:
      - "Updating .* took longer than the scheduled update interval"
      - "Setup of sensor platform .* is taking over 10 seconds"

All messages (except 1st) are not present in the log-file.
Means - log-file &UI are same in part of these filters.

The 1st message was not filtered neither in log-file nor in UI.

It’s impossible to handle because those messages are produced before the logger integration is loaded. And before you yell “bug!”, it’s impossible to load logger before this point because the loader is loading logger. You can’t get rid of the messages just ignore them.

Oh, this is very nice of you & pollite.

Marius proposed same about “loader” here.. Glad it was sorted out.

Well, you usually do yell “bug!”. :man_shrugging:

Well, you usually tending saying things about people in a very hasty way.
Pleased to hear that?
So - please watch manners.

BTW, if you consider yourself as a grown man - do you any have statistics how many bugs & useful observations I made (and they were mostly rectified) for HA & plugins? No, I think. That is why I have to admit that you are saying offensive things w/o thinking.

You’ll get less hasty replies from me when you stop bashing other community members when they disagree with you. You had 2 or 3 posts today that are boarding against the code of conduct in the blog post. So you’re the one who will have to watch your manners.

Most of your bugs are opinions. This is what you don’t understand. This is why you’re perpetually in an argument here or on GitHub. At some point it would be nice if you would just discuss.

You are the 1st person today with whom a have a conflict. So…

If many of my “opinions” (“most” as you say) are implemented - then what? This conversation is useless.

Yes and how did this start again? Ah yes, taking offense to when I said yell, which is a turn of phrase…

I’m going to sleep, hopefully you understand the chicken/egg scenario behind logger and the loader. As thats all I was explaining.

Dear Petro! Please do understand that many people here are not native English speakers. And meaning some words - which may be 100% ok in your environment - could be negative in other cultures? So please use proper words to express things. Otherwise people may get offended. “Yelling” is not a nice word. In my culture at least.

Thanks again for explaining logger issue. Very much appreciated.

I am mindful, I’ve just lost all mindfulness when talking to you because you don’t extend the same curtesy in any of your posts. And with that I’ll be closing this because this is going nowhere