Login attempt or request with invalid authentication from localhost (127.0.0.1)

After rebuilding from scratch my HA server, whenever I open the dashboard from a browser, I get the following error.
Once I clear it, if I refresh the page, it comes right back.
Never had this before the rebuild.

Login attempt failed
Login attempt or request with invalid authentication from localhost (127.0.0.1). See the log for details.

The error from the log

Logger: homeassistant.components.http.ban
Source: components/http/ban.py:80
Integration: HTTP (documentation, issues)
First occurred: 8:04:52 AM (806 occurrences)
Last logged: 9:25:30 AM
Login attempt or request with invalid authentication from localhost (127.0.0.1). Requested URL: ‘/api/websocket’. (Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) QtWebEngine/6.4.2 Chrome/x.x.x.x Safari/537.36)

bump
still needing help understanding this error

Ditto. I think it has something to do with cameras.

I have no cameras and get the same error notification

Same issue here, started today, very annoying. I started after deleting all tokens.

Hi, I’ve experienced this several times on the app, both iOS an Android. Earlier I thought it might have something to do with which WiFi mesh the device was connected to, but now on my daughter’s phone I set the home local network to our WiFi ssid and added the IP for HAOS and this solved it. For her phone the problem became constant and I couldn’t get it to connect for half a day.

Maybe this can help someone. The notifications that someone was trying to access our HA got me a bit scared, but it didn’t take long to connect the two.

I may add, that I can’t recall that I’ve had any issues connecting through the browser.

I need to do something about my double NAT though, as I didn’t realize the FritzBox didn’t have the bridge setting. Accessing even with NuBu doesn’t work from outside the local network.