Logitech ending production of Harmony Product line

looks nice, if it’s an open api, hopefully it’s not crap

I don’t have a ton of faith if they aren’t even redirecting to HTTPS.

we will see, there was alreadu launched an U1 before ,without the hub
its also just new to me, havent read any reviews yet

i’m still using harmony, works still good

Yeah, I read about it when they were still doing their crown funding. Apparently the U1 is - okay, from a discussion I had on Reddit. No personal experience.

But a technology company that hasn’t even recognized the issues with their website is a HUGE red flag. That literally takes about 5 seconds to fix.

Its a very. Want to back this fund, but if there is no support by HA then its useless for me…
Or fund and wait untill someone creates a intergration, or wait untill there is a intergration and buy for full price… haha

its not official launched yet, so cant be an integration yet :slight_smile:
should be launched this month

1 Like

I finally got my Sofabaton X1 today.
Anyone has an idea if it can be used with homeassistant yet?

Don’t think so… Do you also have the API documentation, maybe you can share it, so a dev can work on it

I hope there will be soon a integration for this one. Also want move to Sofabaton.

This is what the Sofabton Team answered in their forum:

Sorry, we are temporarily unable to provide API documentation, we are working hard to resolve this issue.

So for the Moment no Information on the API

Ok , keep us posted :slight_smile:

I have Harmony remotes on each of our TVs. But I know it is only a matter of time before one of the kids destroys a remote! The SofaBaton X1 looks great, but I would really only consider it if it was compatible with HA. Fingers crossed!

1 Like

I have bought some spare Logitech hub and remote :slight_smile: