Long start times (4-5mins) Setup timed out for bootstrap - moving forward

Just want to check the best way to troubleshoot my long start times, I assume its an integration creating the long boot but can anyone give me guidance on the best way to find it?

Just check the log file in config folder. You will be able to find the integration that is taking such amount of time. Maybe you might find some errors in you could rectify. Are you running HA supervised?

Not sure how to get it into “supervised” mode? Im running it in a docker. I can see the error logs but nothing obvious that is creating errors.

Any way to see what task was destroyed?

2021-01-14 11:49:59 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.bootstrap] Setup timed out for bootstrap - moving forward
2021-01-14 11:50:03 ERROR (Recorder) [homeassistant] Error doing job: Task was destroyed but it is pending!
2021-01-14 11:50:03 ERROR (Recorder) [homeassistant] Error doing job: Task was destroyed but it is pending!

Just run this in terminal with root access.

docker exec homeassistant python -m homeassistant --script check_config --config /config

It will check the config and give issues.
Also check this reddit

Really appreciate the response, I ran the command but I am not sure where to find the info

if there is any issue with config, it will list it below the testing configuration at/config line or else will exit the code

it hasn’t come up with anything, ill have to dive deeper in the logs I guess.