Looking for a RF/zigbee receiver

I want to replace a infrared induction sensor for a RF or zigbee receiver, so i can remotely control it and integrate it with HA.

I’m wondering if PIR or door sensors have RF receivers, but i suppose they only transmit.

Could i use something like this https://www.amazon.co.uk/Receiver-Control-Automation-Compatible-Android/dp/B08T5ZZL4N/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?crid=2XEG6CV09X8KG&keywords=zigbee+receiver&qid=1656840521&sprefix=zigbee+receiver%2Caps%2C69&sr=8-2-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEyVDRWVENEMFg5Q0JBJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwMTI2MjE3SEYyNUJMMURTR0tUJmVuY3J5cHRlZEFkSWQ9QTA2MDE5MjdITjdOUkgzS1ZKRVkmd2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9hdGYmYWN0aW9uPWNsaWNrUmVkaXJlY3QmZG9Ob3RMb2dDbGljaz10cnVl and wire it on the board (replacing the infrared induction sensor)

What do you mean by “remotely control it”, and could you help elaborate your intentions / objectives / use cases behind this request? Something that outlines what you have vs what you want to do would be helpful. Sketches or pictures are even better.

All else are equal, I probably would recommend against RF. Because, like you said, sensors that uses RF are typically one-way communication, which could be good in some come use cases, but less than ideal in others.