Looking for ideas for notify based on room occupancy

I am currently using one of the alexa script solution to send various notifications throughout the house each day. I use a combination of static devices for some. Like bedroom and living room, and for others I notify all alexas (like fire alarm, etc). And lastly I use “last alexa” for others, where I’ve asked for some information.

I had a thought this morning. I have an ecobee room sensor in every room of my house. Other then temperature, they also show occupancy. It’s kind of like a motion sensor, but takes 20-30 minutes to go back to “off”. I also have an echo dot in each room. I was thinking it would be cool to “nofify” based on occupancy.

Overall I need some sort of template to create a notify group based on the ecobee sensors showing occupied.

Just looking for some ideas on how to do this. It more of a template issue, overall I need to parse a list of sensors, and then based on the sensors that are active create a list of notifiers based on that. Maybe tie each sensor to a notifier (echo)? Somehow?

Edit: A bit more info for clarifiaction
Here are the sensors and notifiers in my setp

binary_sensor.guestroom2_occupancy
binary_sensor.downstairs_occupancy
binary_sensor.frog_occupancy
binary_sensor.guest_room_occupancy
binary_sensor.living_room_occupancy
binary_sensor.master_bedroom_occupancy
binary_sensor.office_occupancy

notify.guestroom2
notify.kitchen
notify.frog
notify.guestroom
notify.livingroom
notify.bedroom
notify.office

So ultimately I’d like to figure out how to create a dynamic notify group like this example

- name: Active Echos
    platform: group
    services:
      - service: active echo 1
      - service: active echo 2
      - service: active echo 3