Lost connection to supervisor container - supervisor keeps crashing

Hello,

Home Assistant told me it lost connection to the supervisor. So I thought it would be nice to reboot the host (raspberry pi) to give it a fresh start. Now the supervisor container tries to start but crashes after 10s. I dont know why. Cant access Home Assistant from anywhere. Can anybody help me how to set it up again?

The Hassio-supervisor container crashes every 10s and starts again.

Hi,

I have the exact same problem. I was trying to access supervisor to renew the certificate, and was getting an error “Unable to load the panel source: /api/hassio/app/entrypoint.js.”.

Decided to restart HA, but after restart I was never able to reconnect to HA.

So I connect through SSH and did a reboot. OS comes up ok, but the containers don’t.

The Observer comes up normally, but the supervisor crshes continuously every10 to 12 seconds.

I have no ideia of what is going on or how to solve it.

Can anyone help? Any ideas?
Thanks,

I did not find a solution to this. I had an existing backup in my cloud drive so I erased the whole installation, run the home assistant install script again and right at the beginning when it tells you “home assistant is getting prepared” there is a button to restore the backup. After 20 minutes I was back in the game.

If anyone has an idea on how to actually find out what’s wrong with the supervisor container in this situation it would be nice :slight_smile: