Lost of all devices exposed to Alexa

Hi all. Pleased to be in this forum.

I’m having a problem with Alexa’s exposed devices some time after every time I restart Home Assistant. All devices exposed are recognized from the home assistant skill in Alexa, but lost connection with it some time after and can’t make them work until Home assistant is restarted. They are working for one hour or so and then Alexa can’t find them any more. The devices are from different echosystems (tuya, zigbeetomqtt and home assistant automations). The devices still work within home assistant with no problem.

Does anybody have a clue about what can be happening?

Thank you in advance.

It might be helpful if you could specify which method/skill you are using to expose HA to Alexa.

Ok. Sorry, my bad. I thought that talking about home assistant skill clarify it. It is all done through Nabu Casa and the entities are exposed through Voice Assistant option in Settings.

This is happening to me as well. It’s only one Z Wave light at the moment. I’m finding I am having to restart HA and it will work for a day or two and then stop working entirely. If anyone finds a fix for this that would be great.
Operating HA on a raspi4

• Core 2023.11.1
  • Supervisor 2023.10.1
  • Operating System 11.1
  • Frontend 20231030.1

It’s just started happening about 3 weeks ago after an HA update.
Using the HA skill through Alexa and operating on Nabu Casa.
Give the command to Alexa and I get “Cannot find that device on your profile.”

Hi.

How many computers ussing HA have you connected to NABU casa at the sme time? In my case I had 2 so one was overwriting the other connection data and that’s why all of my entities got lost. After I left only one computer connected all worked like a charm.

Hope this helps.