Lovelace: Advanced calendar card

Yes, appears to have loaded:
<script async="" type="module" src="http://homeassistant.local:8123/hacsfiles/atomic-calendar-revive/atomic-calendar-revive.js"></script>

cal

Using HACS to manage updates on this.

Hi

Great Card
I’m trying to set the language in French with below line, but it doesn"t work. I tried the example mentionned in the documentation (pt-br) and that one is OK (but not the french one :slight_smile:)
Any idea ?

language: fr-FR

just find the solution (syntax was wrong). I had to use : language: fr

Evening all,
First of all, what a lovely card! Thank you!

However, how would I go about removing the text in blue from the example below? I’ve been playing around, and just can’t work out how to turn it off. All I want to keep is the text in red.

cal

Any help greatly appreciated.

I second this request.

It would be great to have an option (preferably per calendar) to remove this line entirely. It would allow for a minimalistic event list, taking as little screen estate as possible.

You will be happy to know that this can be achieved with the following options:

showHours: false
showRelativeTime: false
1 Like

This might be the option you are looking for ?

showWeekDay: “Show week day under day (left side)”
boolean, optional, default: false

Many thanks, Marksie1988 !!!

Can I find these options in the Documentation somewhere (at https://marksie1988.github.io/atomic-calendar-revive/) ?

BTW: the options you mentioned removes this info for both Calendar and Event mode.

If you want to remove them only for Event-mode, one could use Card-Mod with
.hoursHTML, .relativeTime {
display: none;
}

Appears that I missed them out of the docs :roll_eyes: I’ll get them added in there soon.

Friends,

Is it possible to disable the link (to Google Calendar) in Calendar mode that is behind the “month” indicator ?

Please see attached screenshot.

Revive

Hi. Thanks for the card.

is it possible to make the card update in the background instead so it doesnt move it around when updating?
2021-01-11_14-30-31

Yes sure is set the showLoader: false option and the loader shouldn’t show anymore.

1 Like

At the moment there is no way to disable this, however I have logged a feature request on GitHub and will take a look when I get chance.

Could I ask, is this because you use caldav or just you don’t want to have a link there?

as the solution may be different

Hi Marksie,

I do not wish to have a link there, as I want the card to be read-only/display-only with no ways to link externally.

THANK YOU for all your kind work and energy !

PS: I am not using CalDAV, but Google Calendar.

Great thanks I’ll log this and get to it as soon as I get chance.

HI Marksie

If i have two full day events after eachother and when i reach day two the previous full day is now shown on the next day also.image

If i try to hide by maxEventCount:1 it shows me: image
can this be hidden aswell?

Hi Marksie,

Many thanks for updating the card, enabling to disable the link to Google Calendar when clicking on the month/year selector in Calendar mode, through a new option “DisableCalLink”.

This works great, in that it is no longer possible to click on the month/year selector.
However, there might be something I am missing in this new version.

• “disableCalLink: true”, I do not get an icon on the top right side of the calendar.
  • “disableCalLink: false”, I do get an icon on the top right side of the calendar. However, although it seems to be a link, clicking the icon does nothing. (I was expecting it to link to Google Calendar…)

AtomicRevive_v3

Can you please enlighten me ?

Oh yes that is my fault :pensive: just realised I missed fixing something from when I was testing!

I will release a bug fix tomorrow.

Thanks for spending time testing that

1 Like