Lovelace: Banner card

Do I undersatand correctly: I download the latest banner-card.js from

and replace it in
www\community\banner-card

I tried that but it doesn’t fix the issues…?
Thanks!

The easiest solution is to completely delete the existing component and re-install it via the new repository.

any solution?

Is it possible for the header click/tap to create a popup using browser mod? is see that you can use link to navigate to another page but I cant get a popup to work.

finally it worked with me, thx

First, thank you very much for your time and effort to get this nice card up and running again.

In case there are more people like me who do not get the updated repo installed, here`s the way that finally worked for me.
1st: uninstall the existing banner card repo
2nd: go to HACS - Frontend - 3 dots in the upper right corner - custom repositories - use https://github.com/crempp/banner-card as repository and “Lovelace” as category
3rd: reload

1 Like

thanks man

Yes. Just figured it out while browsing this thread for the same thing:

card_mod:
  style: |
    ha-card .entity-state {
      box-shadow: none;
    }
2 Likes

Thanks, i will try soon

Great addon, using it alot!
Question, is it possible to put an entity like on the upper-right corner in the header? I would like to put the battery% of a device there.

Working very well, thanks a lot

Guys, I would like to ask you for help. I would like to know if it is possible to click on the title of the banner card to open a web page?

Hi all, I have a Floorplan built in to another dashboard, I am just wondering if I can add links to the bottom section of the Custom Banner to take me to the specific floor of the floorplan - see the image for a better explanation.

Heve searched here but can’t seem to find anything on this?

Thanks.

Hi,

I’m new to the subject, but based on seeing other examples in this conversation, I could tell you that it would be something like this. Using the “Link” parameter:

• type: custom:banner-card
    background: anything
    heading: “Your Header”
    link: /lovelace/0
    entities:
    - entity:

I hope that can help you a little more

Hi, thanks for this… I do this already on many other cards, but this as far as I know just links the entire card to 1 URL, I am looking to put 4 different links on 1 custom banner card.

uhmmm I understand… I’m going to experiment something in reference to what you’re looking for.

1 Like

Is it possible to add a navigation button (or button with no entity - virtual) to a banner card? Something like:

entities:
      - entity: switch.gabinet
        domain: button
        name: Klimatyzacja
        value: mdi:ceiling-light
        tap_action:
          action: navigate
          navigation_path: /lovelace/pokoj-leny

This code doesn’t work. I’ve tried so many different approaches and have no idea how to do this.

Got two questions:
1.) is it possible to change the size of an icon other then replacing it with an image file?
2.) is there a way to disable to enter an entities dialog window when clicking on an entities name on a banner card?

can someone please help me?

im trying over 2 weeks to change this card for my personal home. but without succes.

im not able to make this card for 3 roller blinds and show the “open-stop-close” button switches

i want to have this switch 3 times

actually its lok so