bar-card-value   {
                  padding-left: 5px;
                }
2 Likes

I’m working on that right now

1 Like

Thanks @jimpower

1 Like

Seems the repo for this card has disappeared. Is it gone or did it move somewhere else?

@Gluwc, would it be possible to add feature to the bar card so we could have sort of candlestick chart? I mean to be able to display the graph similar to mockup below:

I’d love to have something like that for creation of weather card with low/high temperatures per day :slight_smile: Would be tricky, I guess, as would require to link 2 entities (representing low and high values) to single chart…

1 Like

So I recently updated Home Assistant (0.110.1), HACS (1.0.1), and bar-card (3.1.6) but now all my bar cards are having issues. I’ve reinstalled the bar-card, downgraded, upgraded, cleared cache, etc. but seem to be missing something. Anybody have any suggestions?

Me too. Guess it needs an update :cry:

https://xxxxxxxxx.duckdns.org/hacsfiles/bar-card/bar-card.js:5355:1 Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token ‘export’

Tried to serve up ‘/config/www/community/bar-card/bar-card.js’ but it does not exist

I checked the folder and bar-card folder and bar-card.js are there.

+1 on this error, just started today after a reboot

Same as sepffuzball

Same error.

Probably need to wait for en update on bar-card like often with 3rd party plugins.

Not sure if this is card related… I use it quite heavily and no problems - all software version up to date.
Have you updated url in your config/.storage/lovelace_resources file to point to hacsfiles after upgrading to 0.110? This is breaking change and update of card itself does not update this in configuration of integration.

{
     "id": "9eeb6ef1dfe4449a8bcf8535519d694f",
     "type": "module",
     "url": "/hacsfiles/bar-card/bar-card.js"
},

See this post for the answer.

I loaded the card as a module and it still seems to be having the same error on .110

Using the latest version?
Did you empty cache and reload?

Seems I am a dumby. I don’t have HACS and it seems you need it for the new version for install. I don’t run hassio and i was looking how it Hacs converts it back to *.js or a module. So i can just manually install it.

you can manually install it but you have to change the version number at the end of the URL to break the cache. It has nothing to do with hassio.

Just found it. Thanks. All working again. Just got to fix the visuals. Seems they have changed a little since my last bar-card update thanks for the help everyone!

Wow thats awesome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome card, as advertised by Dr Zzs today :slight_smile:
I wanted to use a bar for my “Net Power” sensor, which can be positive or negative. Initially I tried setting a min of -5000 and max of 6000, but it didn’t look great.

Then I saw the “hide” option under Severity, but I can’t work out from the documentation how to configure it. I thought I could create two bars, one for positive “Net Power” and another for negative “Net Power” and have only one showing at a time, with the positive bar hidden if the “Net Power” value is less than zero and the negative bar hidden if the “Net Power” value is over 0.

The below didn’t work (and Lovelace appears to have added the “null”?).

- hide: null
        to: -7