[Lovelace Card] Pool Monitoring Card - Pool temperature, pH, ORP and TDS

I use esphome, ads1115 and this sensor (30 psi):
https://fr.aliexpress.com/item/4001254325128.html

• Green : correct pressure (between 0.6 and 1.1 bar).
  • Yellow : high pressure (between 1.1 bar and 1.4 bar).
  • Red : very high pressure (> 1.4 bar).
1 Like

Thanks to your feedback, please find here a major update of the “Pool Monitoring Card” : https://github.com/wilsto/pool-monitor-card

New functionnalities

• Add 8 new pre-defined sensors : we already have temperature, pH, ORP levels and TDS and now if you need them : salinity, CYA, calcium, phosphate, alkalinity, filter pressure , free chlorine, total chlorine
  • Add a second temperature sensor
  • Improve UX settings with show_names & show_labels
  • Add FR language
  • Add Info in Browser Log
  • Update Hardware list
  • Update Screenshots
  • Improve Readme

** Breaking changes : names is enabled by default

hello, do you want to add spanish language?
i can translate for you if you want :slight_smile:

1 Like

@DAVIZINHO sure, i will add it :slight_smile:

@DAVIZINHO is this ok for you ? or would like to improve ?

"Demasiado bajo",
  "Aceptable bajo",
  "Perfecto",
  "Aceptable alto",
  "Demasiado alto"
1 Like

Very cool, that is actually what I need

Really great work and appreciate the quick turnaround on feedback! I’ve started using the new card and love it. A couple other questions/feedback items now that I’ve been using it.

1. Is there a way to reorder the sensors? I assumed it was based on the order in which they were laid out in the config but it appears to be a fixed order.
  2. Some sensors may need a minimum limit value. For example, Phosphates and TDS do not have a negative lower threshold since you just want to stay under a certain number as a high limit. I’ve configured TDS to be 0-2500 as the ideal range using setpoint and step but then it displays negative values for values under 0, which isn’t possible.
1 Like

Hi @kernel610 appreciate your feedback, I log your feature request and will think how to implement them :

1 Like

Hello again!

This week I installed a salinity system in my pool and buy other blueriiot sensor.
This new bluerriiot sensor can measurement the salinity of the pool.
But the sensors provide the value in g/L like this picture

Its posible to add the unit g/L to the salinity graphic to show like this picture?

Thanks!!

Hi,
I have a TDS value of 244ppm in my pool, which is supposed to be drinking quality. The card says this is much too low, why?

What an exceptionally good looking card!! I don’t have a pool :woozy_face:, but would absolutely love to use it for my environment sensors like:

• Air temp: °C (works with latest advanced options temperature_setpoint and temperature_step) :white_check_mark:
  • Humidity: % (would just require an additional sensor type to choose) :bulb:
  • CO2: ppm (would just require an additional sensor typeto choose) :bulb:
  • Radon: Bq/m³ (would just require an additional sensor typeto choose) :bulb:

That would be really awesome!

just a little alteration and it is working with my Seneye sensors for reef aquarium:

I have added the capability to change the colors and add min/max historic tickers:

Pull request is in.

What a wonderful job! Judy a little question, about salinity: I have read that , in terms of salinity, 1g/L = 1 ppm. Besides, in the card it states as normal quantity 3000 ppm or 4,5 g/L.

Am I missing something?

@wilsto - Did @GregTR’s PR ever get accepted please? Seems like a good addition.

Also, Could you help me add this to my lovelace dashboard please?

I tried adding the card via the Dashboard YAML as instructed, but I get an error that the “Custom element doesn’t exist: pool-monitor-card”

Edit: Nevermind, it started working by itself a few minutes after I saved the card.