Lovelace: Flexible Horseshoe Card (Donut graph, flexible layout, multiple entities, actions & animations), including next-gen experimental examples

It’s updated now in the master & 0.106.x compatibility branch in my repo.

1 Like

It’s working. Thank you for finding the issue with this card!

Now working fine. Thanks!

Awesome, thanks!!

Did you ever find a solutions to this problem? I’m seeing the same thing. Everything was good at first but after an HA update the icon scaling is different on different devices and the positioning is out.

1 Like

I haven’t read thru the whole thread so hopefully this hasn’t been addressed but is it possible to template some of the settings in the card? Specifically the “horseshoe_scale” and “color_threshold” values?

I used the decluttering template card to template these previously.

I’ve never used that card but I could likely use the config template card.

I was just hoping there was a built-in way to do it.

Just installed this tonight (0.8.3 via HACS) and I’m still getting the can't define property "tap_action": Object is not extensible using your first example yaml. Tried in FF and Chrome after clearing cache. Any tips? Running HA 0.112.4

Would also be interested in this …

Make sure you are running PlatoNL’s fork. It is working fine for me in 0.112.4. The version listed on HACS by default is the old version that no longer works. Use this: Lau-ie/flex-horseshoe-card

Thank you. I just downloaded and replaced the .js file in \config\www\community\flex-horseshoe-card and it worked a treat. Looks awesome.

Does anyone have issues with icons appearing ok on windows laptops but not appearing at all via the android home assistant app or Chrome for Android?
Everything for the horse shoe works except the icons where I need them most. I believe I’ve correctly updated the horse shoe card

1 Like

Hi Guys

I removed the card as it didn’t work the way I wanted it to :frowning:

I removed in HACs and it no longer exists in there however in the HA logs I get this;

Logger: custom_components.hacs.web.category
Source: custom_components/hacs/webresponses/category.py:31
Integration: HACS (documentation, issues)
First occurred: 17:20:45 (3 occurrences)
Last logged: 17:28:38

Tried to serve up ‘/config/www/community/flex-horseshoe-card/null’ but it does not exist

Is there a way to stop this and remove all traces please?

Yeah, I’m still having the issue with the scale and position of icons.

I’ve updated to the 106 compatibility branch and verified that “line 23” is updated as mentioned above.

I’m seeing the issue both on chrome for mac and the companion app on android.

hs comp

Same on IOS, it has been working weird since 0.110.3. Check my previous post : https://community.home-assistant.io/t/lovelace-flexible-horseshoe-card-donut-graph-flexible-layout-multiple-entities-actions-animations-including-next-gen-experimental-examples/137850/107?u=febalci

I still couldn’t find a solution. X and Y locationing is OK but scale is suffering. Maybe because of IOS update i don’t really know.

How did anyone make the flexible horseshoe work? I try everything on the sample… the only thing that I make it work only the first demo and that’s it. The rest just appear to be blank.

I only have the first one working but it won’t show the icons on Android and iOS devices only windows and Mac. Will probably drop it soon when I think of expanding the device stats I have in future.

@AmoebeLabs, Welcome back Mars, I hope your recovery is going well. We wish you health and the best…

My problem with IOS icon scaling seems like it is solved with 0.9.0. Thanks…

Just came upon this need, today. Showing a horseshoe for current WAN usage, but would like to have another horseshoe curve along side it reflecting the percentage through the billing period.