Lovelace: mini graph card

A few posts up

Hay bro

how you make this card bit

2 Likes

I’m trying to squeeze the card’s height a little bit but the graph gets an unwanted padding (it doesn’t reach left and right margins anymore). Any help? Here’s the before and after, and the code I’m using:

Screen Shot 2020-04-13 at 5.31.46 PM !Screen Shot 2020-04-13 at 5.35.13 PM

color_thresholds_transition: smooth
entities:
  - entity: sensor.pool
    index: 0
    name: Temp
  - entity: sensor.phlevel
    index: 1
    show_state: true
    y_axis: secondary
font_size: 105
hour24: true
hours_to_show: 24
icon: 'mdi:pool'
line_color:
  - orange
  - blue
line_width: 12
name: Pool Temp / pH
show:
  extrema: true
style: |
  ha-card {
    height: 220px !important;
  }
type: 'custom:mini-graph-card'
entity: weather.dark_sky
name: ' '
primary_info:
  - humidity
  - extrema
secondary_info:
  - precipitation
  - wind_speed
type: 'custom:simple-weather-card'

Hello,

one question: i integrated the mini-graph-card into ressources.
Then added a manual card by Lovelace UI with the following config:

color_thresholds:
  - color: '#FFFF00'
    value: 25
  - color: '#3498db'
    value: 0
entities:
  - sensor.speedtest_ping
fill: true
font_size: 70
graph: bar
height: 20
hours_to_show: 72
line_width: 3
points_per_hour: 1
show: null
type: 'custom:mini-graph-card'

But it still shows a line, so the graph: bar line seems to be ignored.

I am doing s.th. wrong here?

/ Ralf

Since the update to 108 some of my mini graph cards don’t display the actual graph lines at the first ui load. I have to switch to another page and back (for example Configuration page and then back to the dashboard) in order for the graph lines to appear, otherwise the cards remain blank. Any ideas what may cause this? It worked fine on 107 and I have not changed anything.

1 Like

In order to display a bar graph you need to put the config under show element like this:

show:
  graph: bar

Thanks for the quick help.
Indeed missed the ‘show:’ part - stupid fro me.

Thanks, Ralf

@kalkih Is there a way with Card-Mod to move the position of the graph?

I wish to make the card size really small and move the graph element towards the top of the card as much as posible.

Strange to quote myself
but I didn’t get an answer for multiple senors. Is there a way to make the title not change on mouse over? Because I can’t name both sensors the same way as was suggested (and what actually works).

Hi,
I have troubles displaying properly the mini graphs on my Samsung Tab S2 tablet as shown on the picture below and this video screenshot :

I have this issue only with this tablet, using either the official android app or chrome browser. The tablet becomes extremely sluggish when it tries to display those graphs, even when I try to pull down the control/notification center. This tablet isn’t particularly slow for other apps, and I don’t have such issues with a much older Xperia Z phone (2013).
Has anyone noticed this issue before ? Is there something to do to help it display those graphs properly ?
Thanks !

Thanks for this wonderful card :slight_smile:
It’s a real pleasure to monitor temperature, humidity, pool water temperature etc on a wall mounted tablets ! Very nice !

I have a request. As we can display a secondary graph with its own scale (using y_axis), is it possible to have a color_thresholds_secondary ?
I have different thresholds for different types of sensors, but when I display, let’s say a temperature and a humidity sensor on the same graph, color_thresholds cannot be used because it will not be suited for one of them

Thanks you again @kalkih

Could you post your config Dining? thx

I have the exact issue on a smaller card: the margin is too big, causing a lot of unused space on a small card. Is there a possibility I can change this ?

afbeelding

Thanks, this is currently not possible but has been requested before.

The spacing between elements currently doesn’t scale very well with the font size options.
Some of the extra spacing will be removed with the next update, see

Try updating Chrome, if the device still get updates.

No, that’s not possible.

Thank you good Sir. Sad, but I’ll just have to live with it :wink:

Thanks, sorry I have missed the feature request on Github