Lovelace: Mini Media Player

I just noticed that the state is not idle but off.
Is there a way to keep the controls on the card even when off?

Hi All, I am using HACS to load the player but it is not loading. i already deleted the cache, reloaded. deleted the app restarted has and tried again but with the same result.

does anyone know what I should do next? By the way the player is working!

Thanks

Hi,
I know i am a little out of topic, but I got here searching for answers (which i found, thanks to this post)
but i am really interested in your ui, the look of it, could you let me know what “theme” it is that you are using or its completely custom?

thanks

Please don’t ask for private answers.

when did I do that?

maybe it’s my bad english, I speak french normally…

fixed it, wasn’t intentional.

It is a custom theme. It’s here. It is out of date due to recent card-mod updates and I won’t be in a position to update it for at least three weeks.

Hey thanks! I am just starting into theming my HA, I was concentrating on making it work properly first :wink:

Thank you!

I can’t figure out how to get local radio stations to the playlist in the LMS. How did you do it?

Hello I have the problem that I can not add my second Sonos box to a group.
I always get the error message at the bottom of the screenshot.

The boxes are Ikea Sonos Symfonisk, they are also compatible with the Sonos app and integration.
Control of the individual boxes works without problems, only the grouping unfortunately not.

Does anyone have a tip for this?

Greetings Jan

Impossible to tell from a picture of your yaml, but it looks like you only have one device in your group.

Go to the LMS webpage and select the radio station you want to listen to, then whilst its playing click on the bottom 2nd from the right icon to save station to playlist.

Thank you very much. I couldn’t figure it out and it’s that simple. I’ve already added radios thanks.

Did you ever figure this out? I have casatunes also and am just getting started with Home Assistant. Would love some help if you got this to work. Thanks in advance!

You (or someone) will need to develop a casatunes integration.

But great news, they apparently have an API https://casatunes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/211638223-How-to-access-CasaDev

Anyway, this thread is not the place to discuss further.

Some of my media players are powered off when not in use (e.g. my sonos for outside).
If HA reboots then, the media player is unkown resulting in following:

afbeelding

Is there a way to get the power button shown on unavailable players? I capture the turn_on/off commands to physically power on/off the device with a shelly. I could reside to a custom button-card, but I prefer to have everything in one place :slight_smile:

You could try a Universal Media Player:

This will allow you to re-route the power commands for the Sonos to the Shelly. And to use the state-template setting to account for when the Sonos is unavailable.

1 Like

The actions are already working, but I did not know of UMP. But i would love to have the power button visible when the entity is unavailable. That way I am sure they are properly alligned …

If you create a Universal Media Player entity as suggested, and then assign the UMP as the entity on your mini-media-player card, I may be wrong, but I thought it should show a power button according to the power state of the Shelly - or did you try it and it doesn’t work?

Trying it out now :wink:

Thank you, works as expected !