Lovelace: Simple Xiaomi Vacuum Card

Xiaomi Vaccum Card

After having a read through this thread I thought I’d make a simple lovelace card for the Xiaomi (Roborock) vacuums, as the examples in the thread included quite a lot of configuration and manual setup. To avoid having to set up a lot of scripts, template sensors and complicated picture-elements cards, this card displays by default most of the same data as many of the thread examples by using attribute data.

Features

• Display basic status and information about your vacuum cleaner
  • Buttons for easy control of vacuum functions
  • Optional background image

Options

Name Type Default Description
type string Required custom:xiaomi-vacuum-card
entity string Required vacuum.my_xiaomi_vacuum
name string/bool friendly_name Override entity friendly name (set to false to hide title)
image string/bool /local/img/vacuum.png Custom path/name of background image (set to false to disable background)
buttons bool true Set to false to hide button row
- type: custom:xiaomi-vacuum-card
  entity: vacuum.xiaomi_vacuum_cleaner
  background: /local/custom/folder/file.png
  name: Xiaomi Vacuum
10 Likes

Thanks dude! looks great and so much easier!

2 Likes

Would be nice if you can include an input_select in it, a lot of us are using input_select to start some zoned cleanups. Great work! Cheers

2 Likes

Good to know, I’ll try to add that in a future version :slight_smile:

1 Like

legend, much easier… thanks

awesome card, but it looks like that it has a problem with mobile or is it me?

I keep getting the same, not just on mobile tho.

I keep it in the same folder as all my other custom cards, no idea what’s wrong

Hmm… it is working fine here both on mobile and desktop. Have you added the following to your ui-lovelace.yaml file (if in yaml mode) or in the raw config editor (UI mode)?

resources:
  - url: /local/xiaomi-vacuum-card.js?v=1.1.0
    type: js

If so, can you see any error messages in the browser console window?

I have exaclu same problem. I added of course resource in RAW EDITOR, but it doesn’t work - custom card not exists…

Seems like I was using some code syntax that is not supported by all browsers or something… Try updating the script with the new version in the GitHub repository.

I just checked and it works on CHROME, but not on OPERA…

Yeah, I miss the zone select too :wink:

Yea, that fixed issue on mobile for me… Do you recon you can add this to custom updater?

i added it into the raw config editor. i don´t use the lovelace.yaml file

this fixed it for me on mobile. thanks!
any way to get rid of the shadow effect around the text?

Looks fantastic! A minor issue though is the buttons are ‘black’… is there any way to make them appear in white (as by your screenshot)? Cheers!

i guess they are black because of the theme you are using. they´re light gray for me.

Hi
Just to update, v1.1.1 have same issue on Opera as 1.1.0 :confused:

Sorry for the late reply, I’m currently away on vacation. I cannot seem to reproduce the issue in Opera or any other browser. Have you tried updating your browser to the latest version? Are thereny more errors showing up in the browser console?