šŸŒ» Lovelace UI ā€¢ Minimalist

Yeah, also. I had ā€œempty popupā€ problem in past, then with some of updates it disappeared, and now not sure when it broke again :sweat_smile:

And, regarding stuff Iā€™m using atm, this is only with Thermostat card. Light Card popup is working correctly in my case.

I was able to get it to work by updating the template code but as soon as you reboot HA it breaks again

Would you share what youā€™ve updated? Thanks

I deleted the template code in popup_thermostat_temperature.yaml located under custom_components/ui_lovelace_minimalist/lovelace/ulm_templates/popup_templates/popups/

Then I copied/pasted the code back in from here

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/UI-Lovelace-Minimalist/UI/main/custom_components/ui_lovelace_minimalist/lovelace/ulm_templates/popup_templates/popups/popup_thermostat_temperature.yaml

1 Like

Halo, I have a problem about ā€œcustom_card_nik_nasā€ I created the card file in custom card folder. And copy the below code. But it doesnā€™t work. And when I open F12 try to find the problem, Browser console throws hundrets of error messages. Could you help me to solve this? Thanks! Thanks a lot!!!

d711a06e76a713f822251c598d1acce

Thanks for this, but not working for me. Light popup is still ok, Thermostat throwing empty popup. No matter, not very important for me, I mean everything except fan speed is already on card itself. I giving up for now and hope it will resolve with some next update :slight_smile:

Hey guys,

ever since upgrading home assistant to 2022.11 my UI Minimalist Dashboard has these weird outlines and is somewhat unaligned. How can i fix this?

See this post

2 Likes

It looks sooo nice, Thank you :clap: :grinning:

Any way to have the Thermostat popup work from a long press on a Room card rather than the Thermostat card? Also, I have found the thermostat card VERY slow to operate, Googling seems Iā€™m not the only one, any alternative/workaround/solution?

Hello,
I love your dashboard. Iā€™m trying to set it up for me.
on the other hand, what is ā€œlovelace/custom_header/custom_header2.yamlā€ in ui-lovelace.yaml?
Thanks

I tried getting rid of the borders by adding ha-card-border-width: ā€œ0pxā€ to my theme. But no success. Did I add it in the right place?

minimalist-mobile:
  # Journal
  state-icon-color: "rgb(var(--color-theme))"
  border-radius: "20px"
  ha-card-border-radius: "var(--border-radius)"
  ha-card-border-width: "0px"

I am in the same boat. I have updated everything to latest release and still see the outlines. I can confirm the fix is in the yaml files but they donā€™t dont go away.

I take my previous statement back. I forgot I overwrote the base themes so I could change between light and dark through automations. So I was not seeing the theme I thought I was. Make sure you are using the theme you think you are and also be sure to reload your themes or else the change wont show up. You can restart home assistant to do that or go to your developer tools>services>Home assistant frontend: reload themes.

Can you share the code for the birthday card? Do you use with a calander integration?

Itā€™s strange. I had it working in my browser yesterday after a reboot of the system, but not the companion app. Now itā€™s back to showing borders both in browser and companion app.

EDIT:
Scratch that. Somehow the line of code had disappeared from the theme. Adding it back in and it works :slight_smile:

On the Wiki page thereā€™s an example of the thermostat card with a second line, I assume this would be airconditioning 'cause I donā€™t see any options for a second thermostat. But would that be possible, or possibly for even more? One for each room?

Actually, it is not. The second temp adjustment line is for climate entities that support a min and a max target temperature setting.
For now, HA is mainly focused on individual entities. And personally, I think is better and more minimalistic to have a card per entity instead of a big one with less useful information per entity and which is harder to set up.
But you can always raise a discussion or a feature request on the GitHub.

@stiw47 If you have still this bug, could you raise an issue on the GitHub page with information from the error from your browserā€™s dev-console and the (anonymized) config of the card.

Yeah was thinking about the same thing along the lines of one general and in seperate room pages add a thermostat card there. Currently working out a way to replace the default Nest thermostat programming and making it smart in Node-Red from scratch, planning on incorperating TRVā€™s per room and scheduled as soon as Google refunds me my Stadia games :rofl:

No problem, appreciate interest in this. Will do this later when finish my daily job.

EDIT: Opened.