šŸŒ» Lovelace UI ā€¢ Minimalist

Any way to fix this? The slider handler itā€™s not showing up for minimalist-ios-tapbar using iPhone 13 Pro + HA iOS App. Thanks!

Hi everyone.

Iā€™m very green in Yaml.
i have made a UI that iā€™m pretty happy with.
But im trying to add the ā€œcustom_card_eraycetinay_elapsed_timeā€

But i keep getting the error: Button-card template ā€˜ulm_custom_card_eraycetinay_elapsed_time_language_variablesā€™ is missing!

i know that thereā€™s the language folder with the extra code, but where does it go?

Also the input_datetime.ā€œcat.litterā€ in the original code.
How does one generate that?
iā€™ve tried to do it in the config.yaml but dont know if thats the corrects way

Good day. wondering if anyone else is finding that the selected dashboard (minimalist) keeps getting dropped.

I set it up at Admin > Dashboard > Pick a default dashboard for this device.

And every-time i restart the app itā€™s un-selected.

Thank you.

Hello @Se7enair!

Really love your Dashboard!
Can you push your configs on GitHub, as there is currently only the default yamls online.
Cheers!

The repo which is linked in this post is the actual one. See the folder dashboard :wink:

Some short period, my thermostat popup was worked buggy, as described in quoted post. Today I noticed that I have empty popup for thermostat again. Are there more people with empty thermostat popup?

Just install v1.1.6-hotfix, it will fix your issue.

Thanks for answer, but no joy unfortunately. Hotfix downloaded, restarted HA few times, cleared browser cache (Firefox), tried in Private Window, cleared cache of Android apps on two phones, everything is same as before.

It does the same for me as well. Not sure when it broke

Yeah, also. I had ā€œempty popupā€ problem in past, then with some of updates it disappeared, and now not sure when it broke again :sweat_smile:

And, regarding stuff Iā€™m using atm, this is only with Thermostat card. Light Card popup is working correctly in my case.

I was able to get it to work by updating the template code but as soon as you reboot HA it breaks again

Would you share what youā€™ve updated? Thanks

I deleted the template code in popup_thermostat_temperature.yaml located under custom_components/ui_lovelace_minimalist/lovelace/ulm_templates/popup_templates/popups/

Then I copied/pasted the code back in from here

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/UI-Lovelace-Minimalist/UI/main/custom_components/ui_lovelace_minimalist/lovelace/ulm_templates/popup_templates/popups/popup_thermostat_temperature.yaml

1 Like

Halo, I have a problem about ā€œcustom_card_nik_nasā€ I created the card file in custom card folder. And copy the below code. But it doesnā€™t work. And when I open F12 try to find the problem, Browser console throws hundrets of error messages. Could you help me to solve this? Thanks! Thanks a lot!!!

d711a06e76a713f822251c598d1acce

Thanks for this, but not working for me. Light popup is still ok, Thermostat throwing empty popup. No matter, not very important for me, I mean everything except fan speed is already on card itself. I giving up for now and hope it will resolve with some next update :slight_smile:

Hey guys,

ever since upgrading home assistant to 2022.11 my UI Minimalist Dashboard has these weird outlines and is somewhat unaligned. How can i fix this?

See this post

2 Likes

It looks sooo nice, Thank you :clap: :grinning:

Any way to have the Thermostat popup work from a long press on a Room card rather than the Thermostat card? Also, I have found the thermostat card VERY slow to operate, Googling seems Iā€™m not the only one, any alternative/workaround/solution?

Hello,
I love your dashboard. Iā€™m trying to set it up for me.
on the other hand, what is ā€œlovelace/custom_header/custom_header2.yamlā€ in ui-lovelace.yaml?
Thanks