šŸŒ» Lovelace UI ā€¢ Minimalist

@tben can you maybe share your full config via (for example) github. Iā€™d like to know how your configuration.yaml is looking, and your ui-lovelace with the other pages that you created (beside home)
thanks!

3 Likes

Hi Mart :wave:
Here are the 4 pages
I also edited my first post

4 pages
:house: 01_home.yaml
:partly_sunny: 02_temperature.yaml
:zap: 03_consommation.yaml
:grinning: 04_localisation.yaml

10 Likes

Merci! Beautiful design

1 Like

this is a beautiful template, i finally got myself to manage my dashboard just because of this template.

Awesome! :smiley:

But I have a problem with the bordures template, is this correct?

bordures:
    styles:
      card:
        - width: 0px

Card:

entity: sensor.dummy_sensor
template:
  - bordures
type: custom:button-card
tap_action:
  action: toggle

For me it shows nothing more as soon as I use this template. everything else works great so far.

Hi D0doooh :wave:
A problem with the bordures template? The bordures template just allows me to leave space between the edge of the screen and the cards

bordures

If you donā€™t see it itā€™s normal!
If there is no space, there is a problem

1 Like

Great. Simple and beautiful.

After a few experiments and not so beautiful designs by myself this design is perfect for my needs.

Thanks for sharing. And answering questions.

:+1:

playing some more, I added the chips in a swiper, a bit of a mixed set of feelings (sometimes the swiper behaves counter intuitiveā€¦ and the hold_action isnt executed )on Desktop, I discovered today it IS executed on iPhoneā€¦) but it is kind of nice to be able to swipe a few main functions in the Home:

- type: custom:swipe-card
    parameters:
#      simulateTouch: true
      spaceBetween: 8
#      effect: coverflow
      freeMode: true
#      grabCursor: true
#      centeredSlides: false
#      slidesPerView: 4
    cards:
      - !include /config/lovelace/includes/include_chip_temperature.yaml
      - !include /config/lovelace/includes/include_chip_presence.yaml
      - !include /config/lovelace/includes/include_chip_energy.yaml
      - !include /config/lovelace/includes/include_chip_alarm_clock.yaml

with my shortcut menu bar, to compare size

swipe left

a simple conditional icon for alarm

btw where do you pick your colorful icons? I took several from the WhatsApp app, but am looking for more tbh, like solar grid in the energy consumption settings to name but one.

1 Like

Really cool! Where do you find those nice colored icons?

as said above, the icons in the chips are picked from WhatsApp app and copied form the config by @tben himself.

the colored icons in my shortcut menu bar are regular mdi icons, colored in the button-templates of the custom button-cards. you can check them out here Shortcut menu bar Ā· GitHub

Arenā€™t they just emoji? I use emoji instead of text myself in some cards. Looks like emoji, or are you talking about other icons Iā€™m missing?

1 Like

Thanks a lot, didnā€™t know about this site. This was exactly what I was looking for!

1 Like

No problem! I use this site a lot for social media marketing. You can see how each emoji looks on different OSā€™s as well :grin:

yep, I guess, although, thereā€™s no such thing a 1 emoji for letā€™s say House:

:wink:

2 Likes

And none for a washing machine :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

try Free Washing machine emoticons, Washing machine icon | Free-Emoticons.com

2 Likes

Looks nice! How did you hide the Header?

Hi bleakvin :wave:
I added this in my theme

card-mod-root: |
  app-toolbar {
    display: none;
   }

You will need this

1 Like

Then I have a problem integrating the Scenes buttons, I have imported the 01_home.yaml but they donā€™t want to work for meā€¦

everything else works fine

1 Like

same for me

1 Like

Show me your file I could maybe help you

1 Like