šŸŒ» Lovelace UI ā€¢ Minimalist

Anyone know how to fix this? If iā€™m using my cards with Swiper Card i got a shadow in the bottom corners. Itā€™s only visible with the light theme.

@anon36468094, maybe this helps:

You should have the shadow on all cards of the minimalist UI. :wink:
But only in combination with the swiper card on the light theme it looks weird.

Where can I find the code?

Just tested but doesnā€™t seem to fix it. Yep all other cards are perfect only the ones stack in the swipe card. :slight_smile:

@fnxpt They will be released soon.

Sorry for the standard question. But did you also clear your cache? :smiley:

thanks @anon36468094 .
Additionally maybe we can have some place GitHub or the wiki to show examples of what people are doing with the dashboardā€¦ this really helps people get inspired

Btw here is mineā€¦ (having a few issues with some aqara sensors atm)

Some of the sensors only appear when they are active, like if a door is open or a window is open, or if there is movement on a room

2 Likes

Iā€™m a big fan of this idea. This UI makes layout easy, but Iā€™ve seen people do some other nice stuff that Iā€™d like to see the YAML for (sanitized, of course), in order to share ideas.

We can also use GitHub discussion, but I would prefer to have a place where we can have the dashboards pinned on top, in order to avoid scrolling a huge thread

1 Like

My thought about how this works is that users who want to contribute fork the main repo. They create a folder for their username, and then subfolders for their dashboards. Inside that should be the YAML, as well as any custom cards, sensors, automations, etc. that it depends on, Plus a README.md explaining it. When they have it updated, they do a PR against the main repo.

Iā€™ve thought about setting this up in one of my GitHub accounts, but havenā€™t had the time.

1 Like

For specific discussions GitHub is great and itā€™s already in use, check it out.

And this is a great place for inspiration and for users to help other users.

@paddy0174 was one of the initial developers, and he set up the wiki. But sadly we havenā€™t heard from him in a couple of weeks. He has the admin rights to the wiki.

There are devs working on solving this as we speak. :heart:

Yep reset the frontend cache but still same issue. Because minimalist uses 20px border-radius the shadow from Swipe Card is showing. If I use a 8px border-radius the shadows are gone.

Hi there.

Im trying to use the person cards using the below code.

When im at home it works great, when i leave the house i either get a card error for my iphone or the card just disappears from the dashboard until i arrive back home.

Is this an issue related to my code or the way my app is setup on my phone?? i have all sensors etc enabled along with always location on my phone app.

Thanks.

- type: 'custom:button-card'
                 template: card_person
                 variables:
                  ulm_card_person_entity: person.andys_iphone
                  ulm_card_person_use_entity_picture: true
                  ulm_card_person_zone1: office
                 variables:
                  ulm_card_person_entity: person.rachs_iphone

Please look at: šŸŒ» Lovelace UI ā€¢ Minimalist - #773 by CM000n

so i made the changes recommended in your link but it doesnt appear to have changed anything.
Its when my phone is absent from the listed zones that its not working.

my card doesnt show up unless im marked as at home. once i leave the house im person card disappears.

variables:
                  ulm_card_person_entity: person.andys_iphone
                  ulm_card_person_zone1: zone.home
                  ulm_card_person_zone2: zone.office
                 variables:
                  ulm_card_person_entity: person.rachs_iphone
                  ulm_card_person_zone1: zone.home

Anyone using an Apple Tv with a card_media_player?

Same problem hereā€¦ I think since the latest beta.8

1 Like

Can you confirm what other alterations to the original code are needed in order to trigger the colored batter indicator??

I added the 2 lines below after updating to beta 8 but havent seen a change in the standard colors.

Thanks.

template: card_battery
                 entity: sensor.firetab1_battery_level
                 variable:
                  ulm_card_battery_battery_battery_level_danger: 30
                  ulm_card_battery_battery_battery_level_warning: 80

Please look at: New card_battery is not working Ā· Issue #118 Ā· UI-Lovelace-Minimalist/UI Ā· GitHub

1 Like

One battery too many

1 Like